Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sippy View Post

I change the bodily function, diablo would have made me change pants
    Dang, I thought they was going spend the night!

Comment

I swear I heard one say " Don't Make Me Go Burn A Dell On You Home Girl"!!!!!

Comment

watched it tonight,and it was awesome. they should do this more often..

Comment

Awesome show! There are a bunch more kids that need to expeience this.

Comment

Oh, please watch...

Maybe it's the way I was raised or the part of Ft. Worth I grew up in, or all those years with my first wife, but I don't see anything to be afraid of. I see a bunch of loud mouthed crude talking women (maybe drag queens) not really sure about that. There's no motivation to leave there and do better. Guards , cameras, the women in the yard couldn't step on the sidewalk or get close to the girls. So the only thing diffrent were the people yelling at the girls. I'm sure that most of them came from family backgrounds where that happened all the time.

Comment

I have a niece that would probably benefit from this!
              Where can I sign her up?
              I'd put money on it that if her parents know about the show, they've already signed her up!

Comment

Just viewed the YouTube clips of the show.
                A few of those women look like they could be in for rape!!! Lol

Comment

I teach a couple of classes in prison. The scary looking convicts are well, scary but the ones that really send a chill up my spine are the really nice normal ones...who are in there for multiple murders. They can talk about their crimes like you and I might talk about what we had for lunch. Last semester I had a guy who was a good student and a nice guy. He had been a member of some Mexican gang who got himself sent to prison so he could work as an extortionist for the gang. His original sentence was fairly short until one of his customers refused to pay up so he beat him to death.

Comment

That show gave me nightmares

Comment

My wife & I watched most of it last night. Looks like another episode coming up soon. Dont know if it will work to "reform" the girls, but it can't hurt. Helping just 1 would be worth it considering the cheap labor Diabla, Akeefa & Green Eyes...I think all in for 2nd degree murder.

Same episode back on Sat at 7 & 11pm. New episode on at 9 on the 20th.

Rob Bice

Comment

Watched it last night....GREAT SHOW!

Comment

The next episode will have boys on there. I think in some cases it will make the kids think twice before committing a crime.

Comment

Watched it last nite, and it is a great show. Hopefully just if just one of the girls changes her life it would be all worth it. I can't wait to catch the next one.

Comment

It was interesting..tried to get my stepdaughter to watch..but that "chic" scared her too much and dhe refused to stay in the room. I am fascinated with those prison shows

Comment

Working...
                              X