UN Troops suggested for Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
    I'm not even real sure what to say...... at least I'm not sure what to say that's appropriate for TBH. What a moron..... that has to be the dumbest thing I've heard, seen or read in quite some time. It really is baffling. The dumbassery that comes from some of these libs absolutely blows my mind. It knows no bounds apparently.
    Semper Fidelis!!!

Comment

Negative on the un bs. On the flip side the Chicago problem has another side. I vote we just let the hoodlums all kill each other. So far the plan seems to be working just not as fast as I’d like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hillary and her like would love to surrender our sovereignty to the UN. Those folk aren't liberals. They are tyrants.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_bonnet View Post
          Semper Fidelis!!!
          You are the only person I can think of that has ever caught that. I regularly get asked what my handle's all about. Seems pretty obvious to me(at least for other Marines). Apparently it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
            Negative on the un bs. On the flip side the Chicago problem has another side. I vote we just let the hoodlums all kill each other. So far the plan seems to be working just not as fast as I’d like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Maybe the UN could come in and give the hoodlums weapons training so this is over with a little quicker.....

Comment

[ATTACH]887971[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                Maybe the UN hoodlums could come in and give the Chicago hoodlums lessons on how to rape and loot .....
                FIFY

With that said, they both deserve each other.

Comment

Who cares let them shoot each other..Will be a lot better off.....

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                    Honestly, any elected or appointed official in any position of govt in the U.S. that honestly suggests that should be publically hanged. Seriously. That is treasonous.

You are correct..calling for foreign troops to act in a police capacity in the US is advocating violations of federal law. This would be against US citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      That council person needs to be run out of the country for even suggesting something like that. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      What he said^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

The tail continues to wag the dog...SMH

Comment

Working...
                        X