Name shows that shouldn't exist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
    Will & Grace. Too much "alternate" lifestyle being crammed down your throats!
    Agreed! Refuse to watch it with the wife now. She doesn't understand why.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Who is Grey and what is he doing to you with his anatomy?

I don't watch much tv. I think most all of it is terrible
      Most shows are terrible. Which ones would make you claw your own eyeballs out is the question.

Comment

full house
        fuller house
        Last edited by MySRT8U; 11-15-2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
          Will & Grace. Too much "alternate" lifestyle being crammed down your throats!
          Originally posted by captainsling View Post
          Agreed! Refuse to watch it with the wife now. She doesn't understand why.
          Yeah we used to watch it years ago and it was hilarious.

She was all excited for the new one and after the first 2 we cant take it. The subject is so over emphasized that its not even funny now.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post
            the nfl at this point !!!
            x 1,00000000000!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Big Brother

Comment

How to Get Away With Murder, Scandal... My MIL was into those for a while and we are living with them due to Harvey...

Anything on E or BRAVO is absolute GARBAGE.

Comment

Whoever came up with “reality” tv needs to be drug out into the street and shot. Add to this any tv show that tries to force feed us a moral less agenda.

Once you take all of those shows out then you are basically left with just a few shows to choose from.

Comment

NFL
                    Kardashians
                    Dancing with the stars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                      It's amazing that you can have 5,000 channels and NOTHING to watch..
                      This^^^

I'm running out of excuses not to cut the cable.

Comment

Any show that needs a laugh track, usual is not funny to me

My lease mate gets mad if I interrupt his mcgiver " lease mate is a idiot "
                        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 11-15-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

I have thought about this more and it blows my mind how many child abuse shows are on T.V. I guess I should not be surprised given all the sexual predator allegations in that industry lately.

I mentioned 'My name is Jazz' earlier - This show seems to be a hit. These parents should be under the jail for allowing a minor to take drugs to alter gender from a very young age. Last I heard it was wanting to have the surgery before 18, how can that be legal? How would an ethical dr. loop off a mans twig n berries with no medical cause? Does that not violate the Hippocratic oath?

Say a couple just decides they have the next JJ watt sitting at the house, should it then be legal to start them on Growth Hormones and Testosterone at 8-10 in an attempt to attain that parents imposed goal? I am boiling it down to basics here but the scenario is just an example. Except for the obvious fact that the boy still turns into a man at some point as God intended.

The shows that make stars out of, and basically encourage, girls to get pregnant at 14/15/16 rank a close second for me. 'Want to be a star on MTV? Go get knocked up in HS and act un-educated for the camera'

Followed by the shows that encourage and promote a nasty or hostile lifestyle (for the child). Honey Boo Boo for example of the first and Dance moms and example of the second.

I am sure some hate our hunting shows, and anything that promotes the traditional values of the family unit- man+woman+children, throw in a few chickens. Hell name your pet, perhaps a dog. If fact, did they not just have a new Tim Allen show thrown off the air for having conservative values and some light hearted jokes about the left? I am sure we could find a thread somewhere bashing what we would consider great programming. But I do not care, the crime in this nation - the disrespect for our military and police and many other problems can be linked back directly to the decline of traditional family values. Combine that with parents that no longer give a **** about their kids and the actions they show outside the home and we have our 2017..

Comment

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
                            Way to many to list...90% of what's on TV is brain numbing garbage.
                            Pretty much sums up my feelings also!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                              Modern Family
                              A POX ON YOUR HOUSE, GOOD SIR!

Comment

Working...
                              X