No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not thinking about it much, if it does well in a few years I'll be sitting well and if it goes to zero I'm not out that much.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Because people think it's a scam. It's ok to be negative. I'm sure lots of people saved a ton of money not buying due to others being negative.

There are millions upon millions of coins that will always be sold not matter the price. When people are paid in coins they usually sell at least some as they get it...if not all of it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...t-their-demise
      And cost some people profits because they didnt play the game. These investments are like most penny stocks. Big risk/Big return. Never play these games with money you cant lose. I believe that was a very common comment throughout this very long thread.

Comment

I’m still hodling but at this point until these **** coins prove some kind of tangible value, like stock, I’m not buying anything else.

I still think XRP has promise, and I’m not giving up on TRX, but it’s painfully obvious now they’re only worth the hype people give them.

Comment

I’m still hodling but at this point until these **** coins prove some kind of tangible value, like stock, I’m not buying anything else.

I still think XRP has promise, and I’m not giving up on TRX, but it’s painfully obvious now they’re only worth the hype people give them.

Comment

I could have doubled my money in poe today but missed it while I was out on the flats, oh well fish were biting.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              And cost some people profits because they didnt play the game. These investments are like most penny stocks. Big risk/Big return. Never play these games with money you cant lose. I believe that was a very common comment throughout this very long thread.
              Yes, it was. But people who think it's a 100% scam don't want to risk being the bag holder. And nothing wrong with them warning others. How many new or young "investors" lost tons of money listening to all the hype and FOMO?

BTW - Just because the roulette wheel lands on double 00 doesn't mean you missed profits by not betting on it. I'm not saying you guys didn't do good gambling with these. Great if you did. I do it all the time with penny stocks.

And I'm not saying these coins are dead. They will probably shine again some day.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Yes, it was. But people who think it's a 100% scam don't want to risk being the bag holder. And nothing wrong with them warning others. How many new or young "investors" lost tons of money listening to all the hype and FOMO?

BTW - Just because the roulette wheel lands on double 00 doesn't mean you missed profits by not betting on it. I'm not saying you guys didn't do good gambling with these. Great if you did. I do it all the time with penny stocks.

And I'm not saying these coins are dead. They will probably shine again some day.
                I guess Im just lost at what your point is. Never said anything was wrong with "warning" others about the risk. I did the very same thing on this thread. The original post of mine you quoted was directed at someone who hasnt had a constructive thing to say during this entire thread.

Comment

Holy eff - I just looked at my XRP and I have no more profit ... Got dang it.

Comment

Never. Never look at the ripple.

but if you have to... look at it before you look at the Tron...

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      I guess Im just lost at what your point is. Never said anything was wrong with "warning" others about the risk. I did the very same thing on this thread. The original post of mine you quoted was directed at someone who hasnt had a constructive thing to say during this entire thread.
                      I was simply saying why I think some feel the need to post negatively about these coins. No big deal.

Just keep in mind when these coins turn around and everyone is nothing but pump pump pump...you are suckering in new "investors" And I don't recall you being a constant pumper..just talking this thread in general.

Now can anyone explain yet what these coins actually do that will be worth something some day?

Comment

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

I logged in yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks. 80% loss on my investment. Good thing it was just a small amount of play money lol.

Comment

I put my investment in USDT when I cashed out. I'd like to buy Zcoin. I saw it slip down to $14 a couple of days ago but I dont have access to my accounts on Bittrex.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                              I logged in yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks. 80% loss on my investment. Good thing it was just a small amount of play money lol.
                              Right there with ya.

Comment

Boom.

Crypto market has added more than $40 billions within a 48 hour period as major digital assets bitcoin, XRP, and BCH recorded 10 percent gains.

Comment

Working...
                                X