Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a new gun in .22lr

Suggestions please.

I need a new .22 rifle. I'd like it to be something that I'll enjoy shooting and that my kids can shoot when they're a little older. I am ok with a higher price if it's a quality, long lasting gun.

Hard to go wrong with a cz for a high quality shooter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Ruger 10/22 or Ruger 77/22.

Comment

Semi or bolt action?

For semi, its hard to go wrong with a 10/22.

For bolt action, look into one of the savage mark II's. I have 2 of them (one in 22lr and one in 17hm2). They are a couple of the most accurate rifles I own for the caliber!

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Comment

If you're looking for a .22 bolt gun, I would definitely take a good look at a CZ455. I have 2 of them. The Lux for open sights, and the "Tacticool" model. Both are excellent shooters.

Comment

Love my CZ. Very accurate and fun to shoot.

Comment

10/22 it is as cheap or as expensive as you want.

I took the one from my childhood, rebarreled, restocked and retriggered it.....now it shoots sub MOA at 100yds.

Comment

Ahhh that CZ does look nice. Glad I started this thread.

Comment

I really like the browning lever action. Well built little rifle

Comment

cant beat a 10/22 for the price and quality!

Comment

Rock River mig22 is a pretty sweet shooter with a beautiful trigger.

Comment

I bought my son a savage bolt action with the accutrigger. It's super accurate.

Comment

I'll jump on the CZ wagon as well.

If you can find them, look for a 452 or what's a little more rare is the 453 Varmint...a slightly heavier barrel some of which are fluted with a single set trigger.

You can still find the 452 new in the American or Ultra Lux but the varmint is a little hard to find and climbing in value since being discontinued.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                              I really like the browning lever action. Well built little rifle

I agree. Browning makes a nice 22 lever gun. Tons of fun to shoot. If you want to get into mods 10/22 is the way to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X