2016 Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gonzotexan View Post
    At which area were you drawn for Javi in ?

And anybody ever do the Davis Mountain archery hunt for Javis ?? Any tips ?? got picked for the last week.
    I hunted Davis Mountains SP 5-6 years ago. You can PM me if you'd like and I'll tell you all about it.

Comment

Originally posted by kutnchute View Post
      Got drawn for Javi at the Chaparral. Never been there, looking forward to going.
      It is a fun hunt. I did it two years in a row and later on a youth hunt with my son.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        It means you did not draw a hunt.
        Then, after the deadline for the ones that did draw and who did not pay for the permit, they will hold a 2nd drawing.
        Thank you. So...your telling me there's a chance...

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post
          Yep

Comment

Is the Chap a target rich environment for Javi's?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Got drawn for abilene state park never even bin there anybody have ANY information?

Comment

They don't move as well when it's cold, in my experience. I had better luck in the afternoons.

Comment

Anyone with any recent years experience with archery deer at James dsughtrey? Hunted it back in 2008 gde when you couldn't bait. Hunt is first week of January.

Comment

Nada

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                        Anyone with any recent years experience with archery deer at James dsughtrey? Hunted it back in 2008 gde when you couldn't bait. Hunt is first week of January.
                        I'll be using the ole search button on this one as well.

I went on a doe hunt several years ago and had a great time but didn't see any bucks to get excited over. To be fair it was a crowd for that hunt and I didn't feel like I got the best compartment. It was a long narrow strip where private land came very close for the lake.

Regardless, I'm excited about the opportunity and will have fun with new scenery for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post
                          I hope that was a 'Dumb and dumber' reference, "like, one in a million......."

Comment

I got pending 2nd draw for archery deer govt canyon, exotic South llano, javelina mason and private lands drove South Texas wild.

Comment

Pending second draw on all
                              My archery apps

Comment

Someone refresh my memory, do we get a call or email on pending 2nd draw?

Also, is there a due date when we should receive a second call/email?

Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X