Texans- Miller done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
    AP was a 1000 yard rusher last year. If you’re talking about his off field issues, then I can agree. If you want to talk about nice compliment to Duke Johnson, then he fits the bill and he’s cheap.

Clowney will try to break the bank. Williams contract will be much less in comparison to the 20 million a year someone will have to pay Clowney.
    I don't think AP can repeat what he did with the redskins last year. Especially with the line Houston has. Williams /Clowney is about equal. I was really hoping they would make a trade with Miami for Tunsil. There will be some decent RB's cut soon by various teams.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      No, but I'd pay that psycho RB of y'alls right about now.
      If Dallas told Zeke that he either signs the offer on the table, or he's going to be traded to the Texans, I bet he'd sign that contract in record time!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        I think the Texans are going to surprise some people this season. With Luck gone now, pretty much a shoe in to win the division. They’re better than last year.

My money is on the jags and Nick Foles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Raiders release Doug Martin

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
            So how do you evaluate players? I don’t care what anyone says about controlled practices it’s not the same
            The very reason you see injuries in games and not practices is because you can’t replicate game situations and the movements that take place. You have to play pre season, it’s just part of the process. You can choose to not play starters but even many of those guys want reps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            This exactly. Even though preseason may be boring and the potential for an injury like this one, these games are a necessity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Mine too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Nah Foles isn’t that good. It’s weird he’s had those runs, but he doesn’t consistently play that way. There’s a reason he was a back up in Philly.

Comment

they could get Jay Ajahi cheap , the doctors cleared him from last years injury on the plus side he's a free agent now. Boost the o-line with a clowney deal.

Comment

Buffalo has 4 running backs in camp & will likely cut one of them ( McCoy, Gore, Singletary & T J Yeldon). When Brian Gaine left Houston, he went to Buffalo. He knows Houston’s roster. He may want to make a trade & give up one of theirs RB’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
                      they could get Jay Ajahi cheap , the doctors cleared him from last years injury on the plus side he's a free agent now. Boost the o-line with a clowney deal.
                      Jay Ajayi is a possible candidate if they can’t land a RB in the Clowney deal along with a OT

Comment

Working...
                      X