No announcement yet.

Who else is staying home today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working from home for me today in San Antonio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I shut our plant down. Just not worth the risk. Had one employee blow out 2 tires coming to work this morning when he got sideways and caught a lip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

AT school dealing with unruly kids. Started at 7:15 this morning when they got off the bus. Only precip we got was right when this front blew in and it tried to sleet/snow for about 15 seconds.

Comment

Everyone meet me at CCR. We can shoot for who buys lunch.

Comment

I'm here at work. Started getting icy on the way in. Hopefully I can make it home later. Hour commute on a normal day.

Comment

Been at work for about an hour. Most of my department made it in with the exception of the few people that we knew would call out no matter what. We're a 24x7x365 "mission critical" department.

Comment

I was going to head in but saw that there were wrecks all over 290 and they were shutting it down. Working remotely today!

Comment

I work for Txdot my shift starts at noon till midnight. Stay safe everyone.

Comment

Just had breakfast at the camp house and watching some deers. Took some pics of this guy.
                    I am working on the rancho home today, have a boat load of welding to do on my safe room.

Last edited by sendit; 01-16-2018, 08:40 AM.

Comment

At work now. In first period class. Only have 3 students that didn't show up today.
                      18 degrees, feel like 3.

Comment

Yup, also here in N. Dallas (Allen) and we didn't get really anything. Should be a busy day here today with this cold weather and everyone turning their heaters on at home.

Comment

Laptop open, working from home. But gotta head out to the stables and feed in shortly before back roads start icing up

Comment

Your best bet on a longbow blind is a Krivoman or similar, or homemade! Pop ups are ok, till you have to bend over a little for the shot and whack the top of the blind with your bow on release!!!!! When that happens on something really nice, it will pizz you off real bad!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working from the house in SA. Fairly confident I can get there and back, it’s all the other idiots on the road I don’t trust. Not worth the hassle.

Comment

I'm still home here.Driving wouldnt be an issue here but framing a metal building in this weather isnt no fun.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X