DACA....Trump.....What?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    They Promised Reagan this exact thing long ago.
    Like typical bags of crap they never held up their end of the deal after Reagan granted amnesty.

That freakin border will NEVER be sealed up because business likes the labor
    yep, and the dems like the votes.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      They Promised Reagan this exact thing long ago.
      Like typical bags of crap they never held up their end of the deal after Reagan granted amnesty.

That freakin border will NEVER be sealed up because business likes the labor
      That's why the border needs to be secured first. Businesses don't care how they originally got here as long as they're eligible for employment.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
        That's why the border needs to be secured first. Businesses don't care how they originally got here as long as they're eligible for employment.
        Yes sir, agreed

Comment

So trump let's the illegal kids stay and forgos the wall?

What did he get out the deal???

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            So trump let's the illegal kids stay and forgos the wall?

What did he get out the deal???
            According to the NYT, so............................ we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              According to the NYT, so............................ we shall see.
              Fake News, you'd think we'd be used to it by now

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                Fake News, you'd think we'd be used to it by now

I may be alone here but I never had faith a wall would be built and for numerous reasons.

Comment

They will never be able to mass deport as said above....so here is what I suggest

1.) Criminals (anything done besides crossing the border) get out, end of story..
                  2.) All dreamers and their parents that are here (and have not broken any additional laws) will be issued a SS number and a green card to be able to work/pay taxes.
                  3.) You may not collect any kind of government "welfare"
                  4.) No voting rights, ever... end of discussion
                  5.) Any other criminal activity (including DUI) you are gone, back to where you came from.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                    They will never be able to mass deport as said above....so here is what I suggest

1.) Criminals (anything done besides crossing the border) get out, end of story..
                    2.) All dreamers and their parents that are here (and have not broken any additional laws) will be issued a SS number and a green card to be able to work/pay taxes.
                    5.) Any other criminal activity (including DUI) you are gone, back to where you came from.
                    Can we add back taxes to estimated wages to number 2?

Comment

Any chance we ever REALLY enforce the laws on the employers that hire the illegals? There wouldn't not need to be any mass deportation. Illegals would migrate back to where they could get a job.

Also would have to cut the illegal welfare benefits. Still boggles my mind how this stuff ever got rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        Can we add back taxes to estimated wages to number 2?
                        More than okay with that, should also throw in a fee for any government program they received money from

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          Any chance we ever REALLY enforce the laws on the employers that hire the illegals? There wouldn't not need to be any mass deportation. Illegals would migrate back to where they could get a job.

Also would have to cut the illegal welfare benefits. Still boggles my mind how this stuff ever got rolling.
                          How can you enforce a law that is not mandated. Employers are mandated to check people paper work. You can get that paper work from the flea market. Until Everify is mandated there is no way to come down on businesses.

The other issue is there are not a lot of jobs in Mexico. That is all run by the unions now and has ruined the job market there.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post

I agree with your second point to the enth degree. The problem with the first is, that is punishing employers; citizens whom make this Country function. Why are we so quick to punish the citizen employer who is just trying to make a living in a rigged game? Why are we permitting the politicians who maliciously ignore the Laws of this Nation (which is an impeachable offense) and provided illegal aliens unfettered access to our homeland when they should be deported? Try to sneak into Mexico and see what happens to you.

These politicians allow aliens to pour across the border for cheap labor. In order to keep them here and buy votes, they provide them with housing allowances, food stamps, medicaid, welfare, education and for those that file taxes....child income tax credits for the 22 "children" they supposedly had by the time they were 30 years old. Then, they claim not to be married so they can double up on the benefits. All told, they're bringing in anywhere from $62K to over $100K per year, per family. That's a mighty handsome head-start on legal citizens whose take-home on that money would be $35K-$60K.

Point being, these illegals suck the gubmint titty and eventually, some open businesses with that financial support. They take in relatives who, in turn, work for them and cousin Juan is paid the $3 or $4 per hour...under the table, of course. I have to pay the same labor $12-$15/hour just to get them to show up. Plus all my taxes (which they don't pay because of their "write-offs"), insurance (which they don't carry) and expenses (which are offset by welfare).

When it's all said and done, I pay my taxes, health insurance, vehicle insurance, food, housing, business insurance and pay higher LEGAL wages because I refuse to hire illegals. My take-home is abysmally low compared to Sergio doing 1/5 the work because my gubmint uses my tax money to fund putting me out of business. THAT is the way the game is played.

Does that sound just to you?

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post

I believe that's DACA already

Easily complete dream act form I-821D online to apply for deferred action. Simple step-by-step guidance helps you file an error-free I-821D application.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                                I agree with your second point to the enth degree. The problem with the first is, that is punishing employers; citizens whom make this Country function. Why are we so quick to punish the citizen employer who is just trying to make a living in a rigged game? Why are we permitting the politicians who maliciously ignore the Laws of this Nation (which is an impeachable offense) and provided illegal aliens unfettered access to our homeland when they should be deported? Try to sneak into Mexico and see what happens to you.

These politicians allow aliens to pour across the border for cheap labor. In order to keep them here and buy votes, they provide them with housing allowances, food stamps, medicaid, welfare, education and for those that file taxes....child income tax credits for the 22 "children" they supposedly had by the time they were 30 years old. Then, they claim not to be married so they can double up on the benefits. All told, they're bringing in anywhere from $62K to over $100K per year, per family. That's a mighty handsome head-start on legal citizens whose take-home on that money would be $35K-$60K.

Point being, these illegals suck the gubmint titty and eventually, some open businesses with that financial support. They take in relatives who, in turn, work for them and cousin Juan is paid the $3 or $4 per hour...under the table, of course. I have to pay the same labor $12-$15/hour just to get them to show up. Plus all my taxes (which they don't pay because of their "write-offs"), insurance (which they don't carry) and expenses (which are offset by welfare).

When it's all said and done, I pay my taxes, health insurance, vehicle insurance, food, housing, business insurance and pay higher LEGAL wages because I refuse to hire illegals. My take-home is abysmally low compared to Sergio doing 1/5 the work because my gubmint uses my tax money to fund putting me out of business. THAT is the way the game is played.

Does that sound just to you?
                                I hear what you are saying and you make some good points. A lot of the same could be said for the drug trade and how the government controls that to a degree and it allows for our judicial system to profit, exploit, imprison, etc...

I just think if "we" want to correct the immigration problems we have to take away the incentive for illegals to immigrate. That starts with jobs. Simple as that. I don't think it will ever happen. Too many folks making $$$. But unless we do that, all the walls, border patrol, etc.... is just a smoke screen put out by politicians. It is sad really, what we are becoming as a country and how we are manipulated by the politicians that supposedly work for us.
                                Last edited by LWC; 09-14-2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X