LeBron’s I Promise School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
    Im not an NBA fan at all and I don’t keep up with Lebron, but the guy PRIVATELY funded a school for kids and families in the most dire need, and our President singled him out and insinuated that he was stupid at some level. That’s not appropriate, no matter who’s side you’re on & it’s very unbecoming of a leader.

I’m no Hillary fan (before someone throws that out there) but man, it’s easy to see why people passionately oppose Trump.
    Im sure there's more than one reason behind the school....tax write off for one. Not saying hours a bad thing what he's doing but I'm sure it's not just out of the kindness of his heart. You may not be a Hillary fan but your sure not a Trump fan either you've made thatboretty clear with many of your posts so no surprise you see it that way. Leflop wants to call out and isult the president I see no reason why Trump shouldn't do the same to him.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      I mean your brothers uncles cousins story is cool and all but that doesn't mean you know him personally. So that means anybody I have shook hands with and watched a game or two I must know them personally and know their character? Give me a break jj...i know you have a huge man crush but come on. He may be the best person on the planet or a huge pos we don't know. He come off like a good guy at times and a complete idiot at others.
      It was my Cousin - I was his groomsman in his wedding. I went to a lot of basketball games and a football game.

You really don’t think a Sherrif of his town doesn’t have interaction with Lebron James in Ohio?

Comment

"It looks like LeBron James is working to do good things on behalf of our next generation and just as she always has, the First Lady encourages everyone to have an open dialogue about issues facing children today," First Lady spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham said in a statement released to media outlets.

Grisham, the spokeswoman, said of Melania Trump: “Her platform centers around visiting organizations, hospitals and schools, and she would be open to visiting the I Promise School in Akron."

Great gesture from the First Lady

Comment

[ATTACH]918588[/ATTACH]

Comment

CNN) -- President Obama said that police in Cambridge, Massachusetts, "acted stupidly" in arresting a prominent black Harvard professor last week after a confrontation at the man's home.

BHO called some police officers stupid for doing their job.

Was he divisive, polarizing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              CNN) -- President Obama said that police in Cambridge, Massachusetts, "acted stupidly" in arresting a prominent black Harvard professor last week after a confrontation at the man's home.

No, he is enlightened

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

You really don’t know the difference here?

Acting stupidly is not calling anyone stupid. He’s saying they made a mistake. Comprehension matters !

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                  Do some reading about the school, as his foundation is funding it in cooperation with the Akron public school system. LeBron accuses Trump of using sports to divide people and in the past called Trump a bum.
                  Yep, Lebron accused Trump of being divisive, called him a bum and said he wouldn't sit across a table from him etc. Trump decided to throw a jab at him and the thin skinned lefty "Trump Syndrome" titty babies got their panties in a wad. I love it personally. It's pretty simple. If you keep poking and throwing insults at Trump, expect to get a little back every now and then. I have no problem with that what so ever.

Sure feels good to have a President bring back the red, white n blue back into AMERICA. All you thin skinned fellers need to go out today and shoot a gun or something.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Johnny; 08-05-2018, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                    Yep, Lebron accused Trump of being divisive, called him a bum and said he wouldn't sit across a table from him etc. Trump decided to throw a jab at him and the thin skinned lefty "Trump Syndrome" titty babies got their panties in a wad. I love it personally. It's pretty simple. If you keep poking and throwing insults at Trump, expect to get a little back every now and then. I have a solid no problem with that what so ever.

Sure feels good to have a President bring back the red, white n blue back into AMERICA. All you thin skinned fellers need to go out today and shoot a gun or something.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Acting stupidly is not calling anyone stupid. He’s saying they made a mistake. Comprehension matters !

Your really have selective judgment. Guess we forgot about all the cops that were targeted due to Obama’s rhetoric which started early with this very incident
                      Comprehension does matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

I don't recall saying it was the same.

My point rather was that Barry waded into a LEO incident, without all of the facts. And said one side acted stupidly. He said a lot more about the police actually. Choosing one side over the other, can be seen being divisive. He went further and brought race into it, that can be seen as being prejudice. That's probably why he walked the comments back, but again injected race, before having the beer summit.

We sat on other sides of the table before Trump was in office. A lot of people did. Barry set out the table. In the rose garden. You, him and Lebron are just upset y'all are at the wrong end of the table y'all set

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                          Lebron is extremely intelligent. You can’t watch him play, speak or coach without seeing that he has a high IQ.
                          Oh yes you can....

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                            Underestimating the mental acuity of an adversary, political or otherwise is never a good idea.

He’ll make more money by giving this money away and bashing trump, than by keeping it and staying silent.

That’s pretty common sensical me.
                            And your middle sentence here is the sad truth..

Comment

as long as he wants to spend his money on it; more power to him!
                              if he gets a tax break; that's cool also.
                              nothing wrong with this idea, no matter who came up with it.

Comment

I’m not a Lebron (or basketball) fan but if he holds to his promises and keeps this school running then he’s a good man. Tax write off or not this is a good thing. Kids look up to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X