LeBron’s I Promise School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    I actually met him in HS. My Grandfather would take me to his games when I would go up there for a few weeks every Summer. My Cousin was a Sheriff for the department where he lives.

I saw him win a couple state championships, and even a football game he played in before he stopped.
    You should have mentioned you met him once in Hight School and your cousin was the sheriff where he lives from the get go. Then we wouldn't have had any doubt you knew Lebron is in fact quite an intelligent person outside of basketball.

Comment

I've met mark chestnut. daughter of my wifes cousin dated his son for a while in high school before he went to the military.
      I dont know **** about mark chestnut's intelligence or ability to make good decisions. He can sing though.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        You should have mentioned you met him once in Hight School and your cousin was the sheriff where he lives from the get go. Then we wouldn't have had any doubt you knew Lebron is in fact quite an intelligent person outside of basketball.
        I LOL'd

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          I've met mark chestnut. daughter of my wifes cousin dated his son for a while in high school before he went to the military.
          I dont know **** about mark chestnut's intelligence or ability to make good decisions. He can sing though.
          Originally posted by Man View Post
          He actually asked how I know what kind of person he is ...

By all means, please tell me how stupid and terrible the multi millionaire mogul Father Husband who has zero record of any kind, while under the highest scrutiny of any professional athlete alive today is.

Comment

He actually asked how I know what kind of person he is ...

By all means, please tell me how stupid and terrible the multi millionaire mogul Father Husband who has zero record of any kind, while under the highest scrutiny of any professional athlete alive today is.
            That's great and I actually applaud him for that but he has a huge case of Trump syndrome which borders the anti-American rhetoric going around with the bleeding heart crowd. He fits that mold to the T. He is the divisive one, not Trump and for that, Lebron can kiss my ***. Trump summed it up quite nicely.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a LeBron fan!

Comment

Trump isn’t divisive??

Care to ask Ted Cruz about that? The literal only reason Trump has any popularity in the first place is his divisiveness. He’s absolutely polarizing.

Comment

Trump isn’t divisive??

Care to ask Ted Cruz about that? The literal only reason Trump has any popularity in the first place is his divisiveness. He’s absolutely polarizing.

Wrong!!

Unlike most 99% of the politicians today Trump believes in America and Americans first. The last president was the most polarizing figure to ever step foot in the Oval Office. A black (half) guy that was supposed to be the end all be all for uniting people yet set race relations back 50 years and ran around dogging the US every chance he got.
                  I don’t care for all of trumps rhetoric but I overlook some of it because at least he is out there fighting for America.
                  The reason he is polarizing is because the other side isn’t used to having someone push back and not just roll over and apologize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Personal insults and name calling isn’t divisive?

That’s absolutely insane

Comment

That’s absolutely insane
                      Good grief, the left is used to getting their way by making Republicans take the high road (cow towing to them), Trump doesn't! Don't let it blow your dress up.....

Comment

I actually met him in HS. My Grandfather would take me to his games when I would go up there for a few weeks every Summer. My Cousin was a Sheriff for the department where he lives.

I saw him win a couple state championships, and even a football game he played in before he stopped.
                        I mean your brothers uncles cousins story is cool and all but that doesn't mean you know him personally. So that means anybody I have shook hands with and watched a game or two I must know them personally and know their character? Give me a break jj...i know you have a huge man crush but come on. He may be the best person on the planet or a huge pos we don't know. He come off like a good guy at times and a complete idiot at others.

Comment

That’s absolutely insane
                          Trump has probably personally insulted more white males, than all the blacks, women, and Hispanics combined. But he’s a racist and sexist.

Comment

Im not an NBA fan at all and I don’t keep up with Lebron, but the guy PRIVATELY funded a school for kids and families in the most dire need, and our President singled him out and insinuated that he was stupid at some level. That’s not appropriate, no matter who’s side you’re on & it’s very unbecoming of a leader.

I’m no Hillary fan (before someone throws that out there) but man, it’s easy to see why people passionately oppose Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                              Im not an NBA fan at all and I don’t keep up with Lebron, but the guy PRIVATELY funded a school for kids and families in the most dire need, and our President singled him out and insinuated that he was stupid at some level. That’s not appropriate, no matter who’s side you’re on & it’s very unbecoming of a leader.

I’m no Hillary fan (before someone throws that out there) but man, it’s easy to see why people passionately oppose Trump.
                              Do some reading about the school, as his foundation is funding it in cooperation with the Akron public school system. LeBron accuses Trump of using sports to divide people and in the past called Trump a bum.

Comment

Geez sticks and stones!
                                Let’s get down to business and talk about what trump has done for the country in less than 2 years or let’s talk about how many times our feelings get hurt.

I don’t give a crap if he insults me and everyone in the world as long as things are going well and I’d say things are much better and way better for the minorities that he is accused of hating. He obviously hates the Hispanics and African Americans a ton considering unemployment amongst both groups are at an all time low. The democrat plantation owners have been promising minorities for decades what trump has done in 18 months.

I was taught that you don’t have the right to not be insulted it’s just part of life.
                                What’s unbecoming of a leader is not getting things done, if trump can walk and chew gum at the same time more Power to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X