X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspiring

Comment

Originally posted by agtex42 View Post
      No real updates at this point, just been enjoying shooting the bow! I've been busy getting things together prior to leaving the country so there hasn't been an awful lot of time for archery. I'll be packing her up and shipping to the next archer at the end of the week.
      Chris...............Awesome Write up brother.............I got a PM today that Chris is passing "Silent Saca" on to me............Looking forward to getting the chance to stretch her string. Will post a profile on myself soon!

Comment

Hey Charlie, don't let her sit on your porch unopened for too long. Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
          No sir...........I am grabbing the box as soon as it gets here then I am headed to Buff's place ..................while he is in Africa .......As soon as I found out it was headed this way i quickly decided to take one of the 3 weeks of vacation I have left for this year

May have to hit Coyote Creek Ranch on the way as well!

Heads up dhays!

Comment

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
            I was going to say the same thing! Sacagawea is on her way, should get there by Tuesday at the latest.

Comment

Originally posted by agtex42 View Post
              I was going to say the same thing! Sacagawea is on her way, should get there by Tuesday at the latest.
              Thanks.............I can really feel the LOVE from my Archery Family here..... If you think 2012 was hard on all ya'll wait till my new 2013 model start hitting the porch!

I will be looking for her!

Comment

I had a real surprise Saturday in the mail. It was the log book and photo album that I shipped off with Sacagawea several months back. I had them in the box with the bow, so I guess that box must have been pretty torn up when Uncle Saggy Received it. I had shipped it all UPS and this came back to me through the mail, strange.
                Charles, I will forward these on to you at your office.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                  I had a real surprise Saturday in the mail. It was the log book and photo album that I shipped off with Sacagawea several months back. I had them in the box with the bow, so I guess that box must have been pretty torn up when Uncle Saggy Received it. I had shipped it all UPS and this came back to me through the mail, strange.
                  Charles, I will forward these on to you at your office.
                  Ron, Sounds great Brother, will be looking for it!

Comment

Hey Charles, better get your tail out here. I got a hog tied up for you.

Comment

Originally posted by dhays View Post
                      Hey Charles, better get your tail out here. I got a hog tied up for you.
                      Working on it brother, got sidetracked........will be clear after today!

Comment

Best of luck Charles, looking forward to your bio and write ups.

Comment

Is Sacagawea still on the porch?

Comment

Originally posted by EnW View Post
                            No Sir, Been working on my write up and Where all we have been together so far.................

Comment

Any news? Come on Charles,we waiting

Comment

Originally posted by EnW View Post
                                Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
                                Any news? Come on Charles,we waiting
                                Come on Charles! Its gonna be someone elses turn soon. Let's hear what you got to say!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X