Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I'm next. However, I was wondering if someone would switch with me, as I was hoping to get her in August for the Double L hunt with Chunky. If it is possible to switch, please do. Of not, Clay already has my info.

Alex

Comment

What ever you guys decide let me know, I'll be in the Dallas area tomorrow and I'll be at Chester on Saturday. If the next in line will be at either I can just hand it off face to face.

Clay

Comment

Where is the original list of how the order ended up?? I can't seem to find it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Sanders View Post
          Where is the original list of how the order ended up?? I can't seem to find it!
          Go to this page and scroll down to post# 149.

Bisch

Comment

Thanks Bisch! I thought I had seen it somewhere but overlooked it the other day!
            Last edited by Jason Sanders; 05-16-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Ok no one has replied about switching months with Alex so I'm going to put the bow in the mail Monday. Alex if you have talked to someone the wanted to switch with you let me no or if you are planning on being at Chester I can bring it with me.

Clay

Comment

Send it on over I guess. I will not be able to make Chester this year, sorry.

Comment

Not sure why I hadn't check this thread earlier, but I'd be able to swap months with you Alex!

I'll be out of the country during my allotted time and I believe that switching with you now would allow you to have the bow pretty close to August. I'll pm you and Clay with my info, let me know if this works for yall.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by agtex42 View Post
                    Not sure why I hadn't check this thread earlier, but I'd be able to swap months with you Alex!

I'll be out of the country during my allotted time and I believe that switching with you now would allow you to have the bow pretty close to August. I'll pm you and Clay with my info, let me know if this works for yall.

Chris
                    I was hoping someone would take him up on this. I would switch with him but I'm so far down the list it will be sometime next year before my turn comes up and wouldn't do him any good for his hopes of having her in August.

~Eric

Comment

PMs have been sent, I think we can make this work.

Comment

Works for me. Sending Clay a pm righ now.

Comment

OK Alex we are ready for pics of you with some awsome kills and that great bow.

Comment

Actually hoping that AgTex gets it next. I want it in August for an exotics hunt.

Clay, who did you send it to?

Comment

I talked to Clay yesterday and she should be headed my way, glad we could get it worked out!

Comment

Glad to hear it! After your turn, send it to the next in line and so forth.ci'll take your place and hopefully it will fall around the hunt date.

Comment

Working...
                                X