Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this world needs a dexter

Comment

I'd be ****** if my box was like that one on the wooden crate.....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        hahahahahaha this is exactly what I was about to post.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
          Not blaming everyone in law enforcement (just the head folks who have popped off at the mouth with their hypocrisy in the past) and I didn’t know this was a “prayer” thread.

I’m making no attempt to profile the bomber either.

Prayers up!

I likely have more “education” on explosives and the mindset of bombers than you’d ever believe.
          You may be well educated in explosives, but educated folks say stupid stuff all the time.... I present Exhibit A

Hey, illegals commit crimes far exceeding this bomber and they want to give sanctuary to them. Why not do the same for the bomber.

People in charge and some of the head LEO’s in Austin are responsible for this because of their liberal warped attitude.
          Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
          this world needs a dexter
          This person may very well believe they are Dexter-esque. That was basically the mentality of the Unabomber, he was eliminating evils of technology one bomb at a time.

It is a miracle this person did not detonate something at SXSW. Perfect opportunity at a target dense area with low security measures. These are either targeted individuals, which seems unlikely with the more random nature of this latest event or that crowd does not fit his agenda

Comment

Watching SPEED 47 times doesnt constitute an 'education" on explosives or the mindset of bombers.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
              That has not been reported just that a "tripwire" was used ....nothing has been said about how it was tripped. So your BIL might be letting out info in an open investigation that he should not be.
              Lol. Are you serious right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                You may be well educated in explosives, but educated folks say stupid stuff all the time.... I present Exhibit A

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  No kidding lmao

Comment

Playa, did Dr. Kaczynski confim your analysis of the specific reason why he used bombs? It just so happens you are off base on the exact reasoning.

I mentioned “liberalism” in my first post, are you versed in Dr. Kaczynski’s chapter of such motivations?

My first post was more sarcasm directed toward the liberal idiots and their hipster hypocrisy.

Its likely certain the explosive experts are on the trail.
                    Last edited by Johnny44; 03-19-2018, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Playa, did Dr. Kaczynski confim your analysis of the specific reason why he used bombs? It just so happens you are off base on the exact reasoning.

I mentioned “liberalism” in my first post, are you versed in Dr. Kaczynski’s chapter of such motivations?

My first post was more sarcasm directed toward the liberal idiots and their hipster hypocrisy.

Its likely certain the explosive experts are on the trail.
                      How so?

Comment

You should study “Ted”. You might find that industrialized society and the things that come with it are inevitable and his feelings about what should be done about it.

Then study his take on liberals and what was going on in his life (and other white males) and institutions at that particular time.

Comment

I’m now tuned in for the entertainment

I hope they catch the guy regardless of what he is.

Comment

You want “entertainment”, google how the Unabomber almost killed Elmer Keith.

I hope they catch the person too.

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            I’m now tuned in for the entertainment

I hope they catch the guy regardless of what he is.

Comment

A business here in Marble Falls found a suspicious package this afternoon. Marble Falls PD has requested Austin Bomb Squad and have started evacuating nearby business. I hope this is a false alarm.

Comment

This kinda stuff sucks for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X