Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
    Has anyone had any luck finding a cheaper griddle top? I want one but not bad enough to spend $150 on it. I'm thinking about trying out a DIY wooden one.
    What about getting a griddle to sit on top of a gas grill? The Mexican market here has stainless griddles that sit on top of a double burner. You can buy the burner and the griddle separately. The griddle is like $64. I have not measured to see if it will fit my gas grill, but have been thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Hey sorry, I missed this earlier. I cook the pierogies and onions with half veggie oil and half butter. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Topped them with cheese ( I used Colby Jack ) and used a dome to melt. Sliced up turkey kielbasa and cooked on the griddle. Topped with green onions, fresh salsa, and guacamole. It was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      It sounds dang good! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I feel like chicken tonight!

Fajitas that is!!! Grilled up some chicken breast and purple onions for the wife and me. Put a few tortillas on the cooler side of the griddle, then headed in for dinner. Added cheese, sour cream, and salsa!

Comment

Do you use a marinade on the chicken? I've been searching for something different to try.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Did someone say bacon grilled cheese sammich?

Sounds good to me!

I started with some peppered bacon on the left of the griddle. Got the bacon crispy like it should be on a sammich

On the right i took a stick of real butter and melted a layer on the griddle. I added my bread and put Colby jack cheese on each slice of bread. Then I stacked bacon, pepper jack cheese, more bacon, and put the sammich slices together. Grilled until the bread was toasted and cheese had melted. Dad gum this was good eating!!!!

Put a fried egg on that and its money!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
              Put a fried egg on that and its money!
              Yessir! Actually did that for breakfast the next day!

Comment

Originally posted by BaconIsMyFriend View Post
                Do you use a marinade on the chicken? I've been searching for something different to try.

Not this time, but I've googled "chicken fajita marinade" before and have found several good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                  Mt Pleasant Walmart
                  Did they have any left? If I had known, I might have picked on up for my step dad yesterday.

Comment

Joined the club today . Got the 6 burner 50" at academy today. Got it seasoned tonight. Cooking burgers tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by kashmoney View Post
                      Joined the club today . Got the 6 burner 50" at academy today. Got it seasoned tonight. Cooking burgers tomorrow.

Wow! That's an awesome griddle! You opening a diner with that thing?
                      I'm jealous now. That looks like a great size to have a permanent set up at home with. Post some pics of whatcha grilling on that thing. I would think you're gonna need a bigger bottle though with 6 burners going it won't last long.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                        Did they have any left? If I had known, I might have picked on up for my step dad yesterday.
                        They sold out over the weekend.

Comment

Lunch

Comment

Burgers look awesome!!! I guess that pushed me over the edge. I just ordered mine on Amazon. 36" BS

Comment

Fajita's for the wife and I last night cooked the girl some lonely hot dogs. Wife hasn't cooked in days I would say she is enjoying this griddle as much as I am [emoji23]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3197.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	24506163

What about this guy. Seems like an awesome combo. I may have to go this route since I'm due a new gas grill.

Comment

Working...
                                X