Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Anyone have a newer Jeep Grand Cherokee in the family? Wanting to know thoughts and opinions on them. Reliability? My better half thinks she wants one. A Trackhawk to be specific.

I don’t but those trackhawks are dope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
      Anyone have a newer Jeep Grand Cherokee in the family? Wanting to know thoughts and opinions on them. Reliability? My better half thinks she wants one. A Trackhawk to be specific.

I like them but I wouldn’t buy one because they are changing the body style late next year and supposed to have some big updates.

I test drove one of the newer trackhawks but wife wanted a Sedan so we went with a Audi S7 but man are they fun. I’ll be in the market again and want to hold out until I see the new Trackhawk or may go BMW X5M or the new Mercedes SUV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just traded my wife’s 2016 SRT for a big ole Navigator L. The SRT was awesome.. almost 500 HP with minor mods. But this Navigator has the Raptor engine and moves for a big girl.

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
          just traded my wife’s 2016 srt for a big ole navigator l. The srt was awesome.. Almost 500 hp with minor mods. But this navigator has the raptor engine and moves for a big girl.
          6.2. V8?

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
            6.2. V8?

Comment

Just traded my wife’s 2016 SRT for a big ole Navigator L. The SRT was awesome.. almost 500 HP with minor mods. But this Navigator has the Raptor engine and moves for a big girl.
              The one my wife is in lust with has the 700+hp supercharged 6.2L Hemi

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                The one my wife is in lust with has the 700+hp supercharged 6.2L Hemi

Yeah I saw those at the dealership recently... pretty dang sweet. But, heck, I thought WE paid a lot for our Jeep! Lol

In all seriousness, we loved it but it wasn’t really practical for us as our family grew. Rough ride due to the sport suspension and loud exhaust isn’t ideal for babies and long trips. One thing that really turned us off to buying another Jeep anytime soon was the dang trim was always peeling back. This Texas heat warping the plastic (we had the carbon fiber interior). Looked cool, but poor quality. It was replaced several times by the dealerships, but spent a lot of time messing with it. Shouldn’t have to do that for a $75K+ vehicle IMO.

Comment

Just Empty Every Pocket (JEEP)

Comment

The wife has a 2014 she loves it. The only problem we have had with it is people keep running into her.

Comment

We had a 2012 Grand Cherokee and it was in the shop more than on the road. I will not buy another Chrysler product. Might have just been that one, but I've never had the problems with my GMC's or Chevy's that I had with the Cherokee. Good luck

Comment

2 people I know have them have had alot of issues....starters going out, rear main seal leaking. Neither of them own them anymore. These were around 2015 models.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife drives a 2019. V6 AWD and it has been great for the 27K miles she has put on it so far.

22-26 MPG is nice too

Comment

Ford never made a 6.4 gas motor.. Are you talking about the Jeep?

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                              Ford never made a 6.4 gas motor.. Are you talking about the Jeep?
                              Yeah think hes talking about the 392

Comment

Working...
                              X