Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
    You need to watch this guy.

Military, Rations, Entertainment, and History. Reviews from the distant past to current! I only post my videos on YT. This is like a virtual museum at times, opening hard to come by food relics that many times have not been filmed, or at least not in 75+ years in some cases. All of my videos are posted here on this channel only - if you see my videos on any other platform, it is not me! *Disclaimer* I've never eaten food that is beyond the safe point of consumption on this channel - and I do not support or condone anyone to eat improperly identified of varying toxin foods. Ever. Nor will I be held responsible for any damages that occur to anyone from such acts. -ST No paid sponsorship's. Channel music is not available for sale or usage/sample and is copyrighted. NICE HISS™ LET'S GET THIS OUT ONTO A TRAY, NICE™

He eats all the old MRE’s. It’s pretty interesting.
    “Nice!”

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
      “Nice!”

Haha. My daughter and I say that all the time to each other. Drives everyone else crazy.

Nice hiss

Comment

Cheeseburger

Comment

Zebra, actually very good.

Comment

It's not really food but I forgot I tried eating a Tomato Hornworm on a bet once. I couldn't get it down that suckers skin was disgusting. When I bit down and popped it wasn't the gross part. The texture of it was nasty as all get out.

I eat tomatoes and they do too so I honestly didn't think it was gonna be that hard to eat. I was kinda thinkin it would taste like a tomato. Turns out I wasn't right in my assumption. Can't really explain what it tasted like. It wasn't good. Probably should have put some salt on it.

I'm just now getting around to seeing if they're poisonous to eat.LOL
            Last edited by okrattler; 09-22-2020, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Not sure....

Last year “Rocky” gave me a jar of canned... or something venison

It looked like you fed a starving mut a whole bag of gravy train and then jarred up what it puked up....
              But it was actually amazing! Over rice it was 5star meal!!!

Lady that milked for us made: catfish soup... had the whole fish, whiskers and all... hard pass. And always wanted: heart, lungs and liver from my deer. Made a soul... stew... something. I didn’t think I could hate anything worse than liver, but heart... yea I hate that more. Long wasn’t bad. Odd texture for sure

Comment

I'll try just about anything and have eaten a lot of weird stuff including pretty much every part of an animal. Most of it doesn't taste half bad imo. Textures are what I have a problem with more than taste usually. The one thing I ate that I just really didn't like was cow udder that I had in southern Mexico. To me, it tasted like someone poured out a jar of Pepsi Bismol and let it cure in the sun for about a week and then made tacos out of it.

Comment

This year when I went to visit the WORP tour bunch in Port O’Connor one guy had jerked killer whale his sister sent from Norway and mountain lion.

Pretty interesting flavors too be sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Milk Bone biscuit

Comment

Fried turkey testicles circa 1980.

I think it was in Lampasas, one of those Friday night before Opening Day of gun season parties.

My memory is hazy, but I do seem to remember that I was surprised that they were pretty good.

Comment

FIL and I cooked up a deer heart one day just to try it. He boiled it whole, then we sliced it up and made sandwhiches out of it. Really wasn't bad. Tasted like braunschweiger (liver sausage) which I grew up eating because of my grandmother.

Comment

Balut! Look it up...

Comment

When my dad was alive, we tried deer and elk brains, tongue, kidneys, balls. But I wouldn’t care to eat any of it again. Brain was not had, we scrambled it in eggs and i May try it again, doubt full but can’t remember the exact taste. If I remember it always tasted like liverworst, or bologna.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                              Both sets of grandparents used to cook squirrel brains quite a bit. I’m far from a picky eater, but I never really got that one.

Love squirrel, but I’ll pass on the noggin portions.
                              I have eaten my fair share

Comment

Weirdest thing I've eaten is coyote. One time my brother had a stripper sit on his face, I thought that was pretty nasty. He survived!

Comment

Working...
                                X