Road armor bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
    Ok. After a few more pictures sent back and forth the bracket that I thought was correct is actually incorrect and the correct was wasn't built to specs, which is why it won't fit over the frame rails. So neither will work. Still waiting on my tracking number.
    That's pitiful

Comment

Originally posted by Reynolds4 View Post
      Do they even know what you need
      Lord I hope so!

Comment

How do these bumpers (Road Armor, Iron Bull) compare to Ranch Hand, as far as being able to withstand impact (e.g. a big deer at 70mph)? I always thought Ranch Hand was pretty much the industry standard.

Comment

The best choice for Heavy Duty Metal Truck Bumpers . Here you will find the best and strongest metal lifesaving bumpers for your truck with the most options available, you can add any of our 20 different bar options to our front base bumper.

Check em out, they used to advertise as "Deer Splitting" material, lol! They're expensive but worth every penny. You'll have to email them for pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
            www.ironbullbumpers.com

Check em out, they used to advertise as "Deer Splitting" material, lol! They're expensive but worth every penny. You'll have to email them for pricing.
            Thanks! But I did a few months worth of shopping before buying from road armor. Some of the others, like the one mentioned above, caught my eye but were either pricier or kind of iffy on some details, which worried me. Guess I can live and learn. Should have paid more attention to some reviews, but I thought all that changed with the new ownership. Guess not.

They sent me a copy of the shipping label. New set of brackets is being shipped to me overnight priority. I guess there is still hope for mankind.

Comment

This is not the first time I've heard of people having horrible experiences with them. Hope you can get all this mess sorted out

Comment

Sorry about all the hassle, can't stand poor CS

Comment

That sucks

Comment

Mark from Road Armor is good people and takes a lot of pride in the quality of his products. I'm sure it's a just a miscommunication and hopefully things get worked out as they sure are good looking bumpers!!

Comment

I should have the correct brackets this afternoon. Hopefully everything goes smoothly from here.

Comment

Bam!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381439515.082397.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	24253474

Comment

Their quick fix to their mistake took some if the bad taste out of my mouth about this whole ordeal.

Comment

Looks good man!! Glad it all worked out!!

Comment

Looks good and glad it worked out.

Next time don't get so riled up...mistakes happen. Give the "mistaker" an opportunity to resolve the issue before getting all riled up.

Take some more pixels and share please!

Comment

Looks great!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X