Need Good 12v photocells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
    Do you have a link to the light your using, I can usually figure out about the amps it's using just from the led(s) they are using or from their specs.
    Lights are in my last post , looks like 40 mA

Comment

Couple more pics of hardware. 50 cal ammo can, two 12volt deer feeder batteries. I’ll make a couple brackets and mount ammo can and solar panel low on my crank up feeder leg, then have a metal conduit running to the very top of it for the light. I’m thinking of using some unitstrut for the light mount, which I will have to buy. I am looking at the controller you recommended off of eBay. Looks very similar to one off of amazon that’s a couple bucks more, but a lot easier to return if necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
        If $29.00 is more then you have in the entire project, it's not going to be much of a light unless you got your battery, solar panel and lights for free or at least the battery and solar panel for free.
        I couldn’t find the amp draw from the controller, but the lights are only 40 ma a peice and I’m running two per feeder. With a 15 watt solar panel. Two 12 v 8 amp batteries. Hung it this weekend and per your advice ordered the controllers and work nicely. I found some off of amazon that looked good and ordered them up. I’ll post some pics of the finished product. Thanks guys for the help.

Comment

Comment

Theses have worked great, I did have a solar panel that went tts up already. But the solar controller didn’t let the batteries run down to nothing, thanks for all the help, gonna make sitting at night for pigs a whole lot easier.

Comment

Working...
            X