No announcement yet.

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming down nice and steady north of San Angelo. Not sure how much but has to be over an inch now and no signs of slowing down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2.5" so far last 48 hours Sterling Co

Comment

pretty excited about this weekend. looks like its gonna be one sloppy mud pit at our place! Better get the rangers out. Land owner said that he has noticed they aren't coming to corn as much here recently. Anyone else noticing this?

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettRob17 View Post
          pretty excited about this weekend. looks like its gonna be one sloppy mud pit at our place! Better get the rangers out. Land owner said that he has noticed they aren't coming to corn as much here recently. Anyone else noticing this?
          Going off my cameras. They slowed from the first of September until about a week ago. But in the last week I have seen pretty much all my bucks that I know, as wel as both shooters showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
            Going off my cameras. They slowed from the first of September until about a week ago. But in the last week I have seen pretty much all my bucks that I know, as wel as both shooters showing up.
            They have been killing feed at our place, especially rice bran and alfalfa. But it was getting pretty dry so tho rain may change all that.

Comment

Started up again...

And supposed to be high amounts the next few days with high percentages[emoji30]

Comment

It'll be fine Smart!

Comment

Getting close boys.

I’ve got the Muzzy ready to go...I’m super excited for this weekend.

Good luck to everyone this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                    Getting close boys.

Good luck on hunting or good luck just getting to the stand Saturday morn??

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                      Getting close boys.

Same! Almost here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        Good luck on hunting or good luck just getting to the stand Saturday morn??

Yes[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                          It'll be fine Smart!

Good luck Truitt..... bring your floaties[emoji1303]

Comment

Good luck this weekend everyone, I'll be in Mexico this weekend so I'm missing Mudfest 2017 but I've got a midweek hunt planned for next week.

Comment

9/10" so far in Northern Irion Co this morning. Fixing to hit us again it looks like.

Comment

**** floater at our place now the cow guy reports.

Comment

Working...
                                X