2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
    We have a pretty full camp. You might regret this...but I'm in. Haha [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ill get plenty of ground pig for the group and hide the steaks for the TBH guys!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      National weather service Abilene/San Angelo Facebook page
      Thank you!

Comment

Was a light rain and fairly slick on the ranch roads when I went to pull cards earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
          Was a light rain and fairly slick on the ranch roads when I went to pull cards earlier.

Good. We don't need 8 inches!!

Comment

Originally posted by jakeb03 View Post
            Good. We don't need 8 inches!!

The next 3-4 days are supposed to be the worst. if its slick now, wait till Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              The next 3-4 days are supposed to be the worst. if its slick now, wait till Friday.

Guess I will be hauling the ranger and walking 1 1/2 miles to the stand! Joy!!

Comment

Headed to the lease in the morning to check some last minute things. I'm hoping it doesn't get real ugly until we get done.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                  Headed to the lease in the morning to check some last minute things. I'm hoping it doesn't get real ugly until we get done.
                  I'm planning on needing a 4wheeler tomorrow

Comment

I'm planning on needing a 4wheeler tomorrow

I'm bringing one too. What time is it looking like it's gonna get bad?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                      I'm bringing one too. What time is it looking like it's gonna get bad?

Showing middle of the night for me. Hopefully not too bad because I need to get some corn out

Comment

Showing middle of the night for me. Hopefully not too bad because I need to get some corn out

You need to get corn out 5 days before season? Slacker[emoji47][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

You need to get corn out 5 days before season? Slacker[emoji47][emoji23][emoji23]
                          They're not empty yet but I've been at work for a month lol

Comment

He let's his neighbors feed all in the off season then starts up a week before!! All my deer are about to disappear! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by jakeb03 View Post
                              He let's his neighbors feed all in the off season then starts up a week before!! All my deer are about to disappear! Haha

They won't if I don't beat the rain with my rice bran in my truck haha

Comment

They won't if I don't beat the rain with my rice bran in my truck haha

Your crazy putting that out in the rain! Our deer won't eat it when it gets rained on.

Comment

Working...
                                X