Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!

Comment

I’m hunting the same fields as yesterday but I changed my view up a little bit. Down in the west end of the field it has some really tall grass that I believe the deer feel comfortable in. There’s a little turn that goes back against a creek that I couldn’t see yesterday, now I can. I also can see inside an oak flat on the field egde that has a lot of sign. Hopefully the wind lays this evening. It’s got a pretty good bite to it!

Did a card pull and a couple of mature bucks including the one I shot last month are starting to stir. No giants but old and legal are my only 2 concerns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Doe just slipped through on the wood line. She was acting a lottle slutty so she got a pass. Wind is still cutting pretty hard and stinging more as temps drop.

Comment

Looks like your buck is doing fine

Comment

Just bumped the horns together. I usually don’t but figured what the hell could it hurt.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Wind shifted 180*. If there’s ever been a trigger to get mature bucks on their feet that is it. I am SOOOOO under dressed!!! I will not make that mistake tomorrow!

Comment

Shooter 8 just gave me the slip. Before I was even totally sure he was gone the 6 from yesterday crossed 75yds from me. Wind direction change boys. Write that one down.

Comment

Yea, you better wear your long johns in the morning!! Spos'd to be close to freezin in the big city... likely a lot colder than that way up north in them woods!!

Comment

2yo 7 with good brows in the corn.

Comment

Back From The Desert: Leg II LIVE!!!

It’s that time [emoji1696]

Comment

30min of legal light left

Comment

Had a pretty good hunt. Put eyes on a shooter and saw 2 other bucks and a doe. I’ll be up and at’m early in the morning.

Comment

The morning could be epic red. Good luck and stomp a bruiser

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Mornings have been the ticket in Newton county. You got this!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X