Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callahan, Coleman, Runnels, Taylor, Shackelford, Nolan...3rd Edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bilbo View Post
    I’m thinking 4.5 and 5.5. Nice deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope to get after both bucks in the morning!

Comment

Euro turned out great! Another great job by Todd Yaddow.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Nestled in the stand, 26 degrees with a wind chill of 16. Good luck everyone!

Comment

Anyone else still chasing?

Comment

Heading back to the lease this weekend in search of a big one. Is it just me or has it been slow this year? Last time I was there was just before Christmas and didn’t see a thing.

Comment

I’m in the stand for the last weekend. Been a terrible year at our place.

Comment

How did everyone's season end? We're heading out tomorrow to chase coyotes and hogs. Anyone hunting in the big cat contest?

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
                    How did everyone's season end? We're heading out tomorrow to chase coyotes and hogs. Anyone hunting in the big cat contest?
                    Who all is gearing up for Turkey season?

Comment

I'm headed to Cross Plains to check feeders,cameras and getting things ready for spring plots

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
                        Ours sucked in Nolan County. I shot one doe. Bill shot a cull and a doe. I don't know if it was the poachers that got us or way too many hogs.

Headed back to the other side of Nolan County near Maryneal for 2018-2019. Best of luck to yall

Comment

Anyone seeing any Turkey's? We have several on camera...heading out this weekend to see if we can lay the smack down! Forecast looks to be chilly!

Comment

I’ve been seeing and hearing them in Northern Taylor and Souther Jones. They’ll answer to anything right now.

Comment

was out mon/tues. Thinking that cold front ruined monday morning. Didnt hear any gobbling. Got one jake to come in mon afternoon and 2 hens tues morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X