Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Water isn't near as beautiful today... we'll see

Comment

Nice haul bullets.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
          Wish I could, but can’t make it today. Phillip, of course I forgot to give you back those throw down glasses [emoji15]. Sorry

No problem.

Comment

New update. I have been promised my boat will be ready for pick up Friday when I get there at 2pm.

If it’s not ready I would possibly need some help getting out of Montgomery county jail. I will keep everyone updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              New update. I have been promised my boat will be ready for pick up Friday when I get there at 2pm.

If it’s not ready I would possibly need some help getting out of Montgomery county jail. I will keep everyone updated.

Boat dealers never break promises. You’ll be fine I’m sure..... [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Boat dealers never break promises. You’ll be fine I’m sure..... [emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by NSpannTX View Post
                  Thinking about heading to Sargent in the morning. Think it’ll be worth it?
                  Ive got plenty other stuff to do but surf looks pretty good right now.
                  I was down there Monday and water is still dirty with clean water holding 100 yards or so out. Fished Mitchell’s cut and picked up a few flounder.

Comment

You need to get that sand trout mounted!

Comment

I know right.

I’m call you and Jon Paul to post my bail when it all goes down.

Comment

I know right.

I’m call you and Jon Paul to post my bail when it all goes down.

Might not need to call, I was thinking of being there at 2 to watch the show !!

Comment

Might not need to call, I was thinking of being there at 2 to watch the show !!

2pm Ron Hoover in Willis.

Comment

2pm Ron Hoover in Willis.

That’s better odds, I thought your were dealing with Texas Marine

Comment

That’s better odds, I thought your were dealing with Texas Marine

Talked to them at the boat show, less than impressive folks.

Comment

Talked to them at the boat show, less than impressive folks.

You have no idea.

Sales was ok both times for me. The service manager on the other hand...[emoji849]

Actually talked to a couple at the boat show last year about my exact hull. Told them I love the boat etc. The salesman was loving me. Then my wife, a buddy and I told them about the Conroe service guy. Sales dude rushed them off

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X