Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
    After I moved out of the house, my mom, step dad, and 2 younger brothers moved to a new mobile home on some land between Snook and Caldwell.
    Was this in the Tunis area?

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
      Was this in the Tunis area?

Yes.

Last month my father-in-law was taken home after a long battle with heart failure and a host of other problems. One of the things that was very common to happen is spontaneous bleeding from his legs. I don't know how many times he would just be standing in the kitchen, not moving, and he would start bleeding which would leave my mother-in-law with a mess to clean up. Sometimes just a few drops of blood, sometimes a whole lot.

So just about a week ago, my mother-in-law was at home alone and was in the process of cleaning up in the kitchen from supper when she noticed something on the floor. It was 2 drops of blood, right where my father-in-law always stood! She said out loud, "Ok dad, that's enough. You're starting to scare me.".

Comment

Wow! Ive read this whole thread this afternoon. Ally and 13MWZ's story gives me chills.

My only experience with any of this, Thank goodness, was when I was about 14. My Uncle and I went of to sit a stand on opening morning at our lease in Leon County, in a creekbottom just east of Buffalo. We had been hunting this ranch for years. (Same lease where I got stalked by the big black cat.) Anyway, its opening morning and Greg and I are sitting in the stand, having been there since well before daylight, and we hear footsteps walking through the leaves under this giant oak tree where the stand was. Now we werent real surprised, the owners sons in law and their friends would come up pretty regular about daylight and make a bunch of noise trying to get in the stand. Usually as soon as we heard them, we would open the door to let them know the stand was occupied and they would go elsewhere.

Not this morning. To give you an idea of the setup, we were hunting in an 8x8 tower blind about 10 foot from the ground to the floor, under a huge oak, surrounded by several other trees, in the middle of a 30 acre oat patch.

So we hear these footsteps coming thru the leaves and we decide we are gonna scare this dude. So we wait till we hear the footsteps stop at the bottom of the ladder and start to climb. Now a grown man climbing a vertical ladder to get to the door to the blind makes a bit of noise. We feel the stand shudder as if the ladder is being climbed , we hear him stop at the top, watch the door knob TURN and at that point I grab the knob and yank the door in and say Boo!

Well heres the fun part. There was nothing there! Nada. So we look at each other and slowly close the door. Now we feel someone climbing down the ladder and hear hear the leaves crunching as it leaves. Open the door as we hear the leaves crunch, yup, nothing in sight. We left. Ruined my opening morning and the rest of my season. I never set foot on that place again.

It was a couple years before we told anyone about this experience. We saw the guy who owned the place after a while and he asked why we hadnt been back out. We told him what happened and he laughed loud. Turns out he had all sorts of beings living on his place and he was a'ok with it. He was a Baptist minister.

My Uncle and Aunt were living in a rent house that had a dryer that would turn on by itself from time to time. The final straw was when they unplugged it from the wall and it stayed on.

Comment

With hunting season upon us, I think it's only right to rekindle this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingslayer View Post
            My wifes co-worker had a problem like yours...She was told to go buy a cat...She went to the pound and got a cat...And all problems stopped...She nows owns 3 cats that stay in the home...And has not had a problem since...

Maybe worth a shot
            Think I would rather deal with the ghosts than a cat lol

Comment

I forgot about this thread.. Good stories!!

Comment

Originally posted by GatorBait View Post
                Think I would rather deal with the ghosts than a cat lol
                X2 lol

Comment

Let's wake this thread up...

Comment

Ok... So don't judge the pose because we are idiots... but this is a picture we took from the execution chamber at Abu Ghraib. This chamber is apparently where Hussein put thousands to death. I thought I was just taking a silly pic at the time...

Orbs everywhere.

Comment

One of my favorite threads

Comment

Wouldn't you say those orbs are just dust particles floating aroud? Happens to me all the time taking ldp's in dusty places

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                          Wouldn't you say those orbs are just dust particles floating aroud? Happens to me all the time taking ldp's in dusty places
                          I thought so too but I took tons of pictures all through the place and the orbs are only in that one room. I took a picture in the death row cells and there was only one orb in it. The rest had none.

Comment

So thought it was funny that This thread was brought back especially since I am now staying in a "certified" haunted hotel in americus, Ga.!! The crap my secretary gets me into!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nathank View Post
                              So thought it was funny that This thread was brought back especially since I am now staying in a "certified" haunted hotel in americus, Ga.!! The crap my secretary gets me into!!!

Lol do I see a live ghost hunt in our future??

Comment

Always loved this thread and some great additions lately!

Comment

Working...
                                X