Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ttt

Comment

Ok, here is my one event. My wife and had not been married long, we are young and living in a one bedroom upstairs apartment. This is back in 1986. We had just watched a show on paranomal stuff and we had turn off the tv and were talking about the show and some other weird things. The tv was one of those old console types. We had a metal tray on top of it with a wine decanter in the middle of the tray and crystal stem glasses around the decanter. Anyway, while we are talking about this stuff the glasses begin to vibrate and rattle. We just stopped talking and stared at each other all big eyed. After a while I say what the ... and they stop. It never happened before or after that incident. Very weird.

Comment

A few years ago I was driving to East Texas to pick up a motorcycle. I had driven most of the night and was sleeping, so pulled off the road at a rest area. I layed down in the seat, leaving the keys in the ignition, but in the "off" position. The doors were locked and I was sleeping soundly when suddenly the pickup engine started up. I sat up and looked around, the key was still in the "off" position. The truck is a 93 Chev with no auto-start or automatic door openers...nothing like that. I said "okay", put it in gear, and drove off.

Comment

This was posted by someone on my wifes facebook this morning.

"Ghost story for the day...I wanted to treat my son to a clean room with clean sheets today..so I put new sheets on his bed and made sure they were nice and neat. I leave the house and go run an errand and I go into his room and the sheets are messed up and the bed is shoved all away across the room against his closet door. I just thought Chris came home for lunch and messed it up...so when he got home I said, "thanks for messing up his clean neat sheets" and he says.."I didn't come home for lunch."

Comment

I seen the lady that bought our old house that was haunted. I wrote about it early on in this thread. I asked her why she sold the house only a year and a half after buying it. She looked at me and said "Like you don't know, you ***tard". I told her I didn't know what she was talking about. She said that the ghost didn't like her and things were getting worse so she moved out.

Comment

About six months after me and my wife had gotten married (married 19 years) I got up one morning and was getting dressed for work and when I went to put my watch and wedding ring on and the ring had been smashed and wadded up into a little ball of gold...trying to make light of the situation I told my wife.."If you didn't want to marry me you should have said no when I asked." Freaked us both out for some time...

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                I seen the lady that bought our old house that was haunted. I wrote about it early on in this thread. I asked her why she sold the house only a year and a half after buying it. She looked at me and said "Like you don't know, you ***tard". I told her I didn't know what she was talking about. She said that the ghost didn't like her and things were getting worse so she moved out.
                At least it is confirmed that the ghost did not follow you to your new place.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieBall View Post
                  sell that house.....
                  agreed. I would be living with my parents with my house up for sale...

I dont deal with that stuff. although my wife would probably love it.

I dont know. I dont say I do or dont believe in anything. I leave them alone and they leave me alone and we are good.

if they dont leave me alone. I leave. not a battle I care to have.

My wifes cousin has the same thing with there old house in colorado. turns out the previous owner took his own life there.

they can here someone upstairs (master bedroom) when they are watching tv get up and walk to the bathroom, and close the door. but they go up and the bathroom is open, and no one is there. they also have allot of similar stories you told. theres is a man standing over them while sleeping etc...

Comment

This is Brutus's wife. I am a FIRM believer in spirits and ghosts and have had several incidents. We lived in KC in a quad-level house. Bottom was basement, then next the family room. Up about 10 steps was the main level and living room and then up more steps to the bedrooms at the top. Brutus's Mom and Dad had come to visit. Brutus, both our sons and his family were in the family room watching a movie. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw (or I thought I saw) Brutus's Mom at the top of the stairs. I could only see her from the waist up, but she had on a silky, flowing long gown and slippers. Not unusual atire for his Mom. I watched a few minutes, then turned to ask Brutus what his Mom was doing. That's when I noticed his Mom was still sitting at the end of the couch, with us! So I got up and went up the stairs. At the top of the landing...footprints in the plushy carpet were all over the place. I was concerned, now, wondering who was in my house. I turned to go up the next set of stairs to the bedroom area and at about the 3rd step, this rush of cold air and wind just, like went straight through me! I yelled for Brutus and by the time he got there, I was shaking and crying and really tore up. He could tell something had happened to me.

A few weeks later, we were talking in the living room, facing each other, and she(my ghost) came up behind me and blew on my neck! I jumped and Brutus saw my hair blow out! He freaked out! Then I told him that the sconces in the dining room had been turning upside down and I would find the glass candle holders six feet away, on the carpet, unbroken. That happened a lot.

We moved about 6 months later and our youngest son told us then, that he would wake up in the middle of the night and find an old women standing at the end of his bed. He said he wasn't really scared, but he was glad when Brutus had to be out of town, that he and I would spend the night at his aunts. I never one time felt like she was there to harm us or to scare us off. Just that she was watching over us and wanted us to know she was there.

Comment

Wow, that's wild. I would like to have an experience with a "friendly" ghost just once.

Comment

Originally posted by Matteo View Post
                        At least it is confirmed that the ghost did not follow you to your new place.
                        No, I built this house on raw land about 10 years ago, no ghosts. Well maybe some from all the rattle snakes we killed while building.

Comment

I get a kick out of all of you guys and gals who are freaked out. Nothing like that ever bothers me. I don't know why I thought of this but since you are all jumpy check out this short you-tube video. I am enjoying reading this stuff.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAGOYaP5tn0"]World's Largest Dead Snake- Read description - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

dont get me wrong but i belive in ghost seen them many times in austin i went to texas school of the deaf and that place is still there it was build in1786 when i frist went to school there i was walking at night time and with my friends and i looked over to a big glass in to a class room no budddy was not there n there was an old guy standing there and he turn and looked right at me my eyes was tearing and i had a really good chills on me then he just hit the glass and bang it was gone had to take off runing to my dorm and call my mom and told her i wanted to go home wich i cant go home lol but in my dorm water would turn on and my roommate bed will be moved when we get back to the dorm it was a crazy time there never will forget abt it
                            call ghost hunters ur be ok but i understand that it in ur house and it hard to sleep when a old lady is planing to drag u out of bed and take u in her own room lol good luck ur be ok just think they wanna let u know that they are there and that ur not the only one there if they are not messing with u should be ok for a while it will all stop and they will respect ya if u respcet them that imo

Comment

Just finished reading this entire thread and man those r some good stories I'm thinking of gettin the camera out with the nightshot on and see what I can find just not in my house cause I would freak out if I saw something

Comment

Yesterday while I was talking to a Coach in the office I felt something cold touch me on my right shoulder. I stop talking and looked up at the cieling because my immediate reaction was a droplet of water had fallen on my shoulder.... I looked and looked but found no water.... I turned around and asked the Coach if My gray t shirt had a wet spot on it... It did not... I went and looked in the mirror to confirm.... Nada.

If felt like cold water, but wasnt wet... Then I started to think it actually felt more like a cold finger poking me to get my attention... We left very quickly after that. Not the first time something like that has happened in the fieldhouse... Unfortunately I know of several of my ex students/athletes who have lost their lives... I often wonder if the strange things that happen in the fieldhouse are one of our deceased football players...

Comment

Working...
                                X