Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 13MWZ View Post
    I just wanted to say thank you for the advise and helping me put all this together and figure out what's been going on. I think it is extremely strange how this is all coming together, and that I never put 2 & 2 together untill telling yall my story. I havent told many folks here at home about what happened. My wife doesnt even know the whole story, just that the bracelet I wear is for a friend who died over there. She doesnt really want to know about things that happened over there and honestly, I dont like to talk about it. I'm glad though that I found this forum, this thread, and felt like it was time to share. I'm also very greatfull for the reseption I've recieved on here, everybody's gratitude, and willingness to help.

I keep what is left of the bracelet Ally made me in a small wooden box, with my medals and a few mortar frags and bullets I pulled out of my vest after a mission. The box is kept on a shelf in my closet tucked away under some old uniforms.

I took my wife to a hockey game tonight. When we got back home I walked inside while my wife was chatting with the neighbors. My attention was drawn to our coffee table right away and I saw Ally's bracelet sitting smack dab in the middle of the table, nothing else on the table. That was strange, expecialy considering where I keep it stored. What was realy strange is what happened when I picket the bracelet up. I could have sworn....I KNOW I heard her giggle off in the distance and I was over whelmed with both joy and saddness. Out of the blue I started to laugh and cry at the same time. I put the bracelet up and went to compose myself. I'd like to think that was her way of saying "remember me, I'll see you later".

Honestly, I like the idea of her still being around, but I know she doesnt belong here. It's hard to let her go for a second time, but I know she'll be happier with her family. I cant help but feel like I'm letting Alex down though.

Even though I dont want Ally to leave, I know it's what is right. I hope she has moved on, but hope she'll stop by from time to time and say hi.

And to all who have thanked my brothers, sisters, and me......Your welcome.....and THANK YOU too.
    WOW...thats all I can say

Comment

I really have no words now. Breathtaking story. Thank you sir for what you do!

Comment

Goosebumps!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
          Goosebumps!
          Me too!

Comment

I don't think 13MWZ's story is finished yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
              I don't think 13MWZ's story is finished yet.
              He needs to write a book. Id buy it!

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                I can be laying comfortably on the couch in my man cave, with the TV on and will hear softly at first and gets louder..... jim come help me.... JIM Come Help Me! JIM COME HELP ME!!!!!

I walk into the kitchen were the noise is coming from to find my wife with a load of laundry!!!
                NOW THATS FUUNNNYYY!! I hear that same thing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 13MWZ View Post
                  I just wanted to say thank you for the advise and helping me put all this together and figure out what's been going on. I think it is extremely strange how this is all coming together, and that I never put 2 & 2 together untill telling yall my story. I havent told many folks here at home about what happened. My wife doesnt even know the whole story, just that the bracelet I wear is for a friend who died over there. She doesnt really want to know about things that happened over there and honestly, I dont like to talk about it. I'm glad though that I found this forum, this thread, and felt like it was time to share. I'm also very greatfull for the reseption I've recieved on here, everybody's gratitude, and willingness to help.

I keep what is left of the bracelet Ally made me in a small wooden box, with my medals and a few mortar frags and bullets I pulled out of my vest after a mission. The box is kept on a shelf in my closet tucked away under some old uniforms.

I took my wife to a hockey game tonight. When we got back home I walked inside while my wife was chatting with the neighbors. My attention was drawn to our coffee table right away and I saw Ally's bracelet sitting smack dab in the middle of the table, nothing else on the table. That was strange, expecialy considering where I keep it stored. What was realy strange is what happened when I picket the bracelet up. I could have sworn....I KNOW I heard her giggle off in the distance and I was over whelmed with both joy and saddness. Out of the blue I started to laugh and cry at the same time. I put the bracelet up and went to compose myself. I'd like to think that was her way of saying "remember me, I'll see you later".

Honestly, I like the idea of her still being around, but I know she doesnt belong here. It's hard to let her go for a second time, but I know she'll be happier with her family. I cant help but feel like I'm letting Alex down though.

Even though I dont want Ally to leave, I know it's what is right. I hope she has moved on, but hope she'll stop by from time to time and say hi.

And to all who have thanked my brothers, sisters, and me......Your welcome.....and THANK YOU too.
                  Wow.... This is amazing.... Thank you for shaing your story and for serving our country. You did a great thing for that little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by ksebesta23 View Post
                    Wow.... This is amazing.... Thank you for shaing your story and for serving our country. You did a great thing for that little girl.
                    Another Wow!

We just don't know the sacrifice you guys and gals are doing for us and them.

Praying you find God's will for your life.

Comment

Idk if I could live there
                      Last edited by Trap-Daddy; 11-14-2011, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Was hoping 13mwz has more to add by now.

Comment

Dang, I had to get up and turn on a light after reading this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post
                            Was hoping 13mwz has more to add by now.
                            Sorry, things have been pretty quiet around here lately. I will say the house feels emptier now. I kind of miss the "activity".

Comment

Holy moly that was some intense reading 13mwz keep us updated. Tons of things have happened to my family about for about 5 years including the stove stuff but 4 years ago my moms house burned down the night after my little brother and his friend went messing around on what was believed to be an Indian burial ground on our place call it coincidence or what not. But our encounters were a young girl that died from small pox maybe when I have the time I will tell our story

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                                He needs to write a book. Id buy it!

Coach, I've been thinking about what you said. I'm not much of a writer, and I dont think I could do a whole book, but I do think I want to start writing some of these things down. A lot of things here remind me of things over there. Now and then something will hapen, a sound, a taste, a feeling or something I see or somebody says that brings up a memory from over there. When that happens I'd like to start writing them down somewhere. Since I dont like talking about it much, and even though folks think they want to hear about it....they usualy end up wishing they hadnt, it might be a good way to get some things off my chest. Try to clear the air a little. Thank you for the idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X