No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demonic activity is all around us every day. We give it scientific names and are so used to it that we no longer recognize it for what it really is. Granted, sometimes it is an organic illness. But sometimes it isn't. For those intrested in learning more I suggest reading Neil T. Anderson's "Victory Over the Darkness" and "The Bondage Breaker".

Comment

very interesting thread

Comment

man know im not gonna be able to sleep after reading this.

Comment

Live hunt lol!!!

Sitting in the ICU in bridgeport, TX "Working" with no pt. right now.
          whaching Ghost lab on my phone, waiting on things to start moving!!!!!
          I saw a man 70-80yo, tall, white face with black coat and hat. about 2-3 weeks ago walk right past the nuring desk. he was so clear i went to ask him if he needed something! I have never had anything like this happen to me like this before!
          its not just me we have nures and pt. saying they have heard and seen things all over the Hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by deb View Post
            demonic activity is all around us every day. We give it scientific names and are so used to it that we no longer recognize it for what it really is. Granted, sometimes it is an organic illness. But sometimes it isn't. For those intrested in learning more i suggest reading neil t. Anderson's "victory over the darkness" and "the bondage breaker".
            x10000000000

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
              Great thread. Probably one of my favorite topics.

Todd

Sent via Todd's IPhone using Tapatalk.
              Mine to. I love the paranormal stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBlkCld View Post
                Maybe you and Jesus need to have a talk. Just a thought. Where He is present, demons cannot be.
                Not trying to start anything but that is not Biblical. Besides who said all ghosts are demonic. Just my 2 cents. Anyway this is fun.

Comment

At our lease we are fortunate enough to have an old house that we have cleaned up and live in. It is extremely old and was owned by the rancher that used to own the property. When we originally started cleaning it out it had been vacant for years, animals had gotten inside and tore the place up. Holes in the walls, floors etc. We boarded up the walls, and other holes, closed and permanently locked old closets.

My dad and I sleep in one room, an uncle in an adjacent room, and my other uncle in a trailer outside. About 11pm on 11/5/11 my bed starts moving back and forth, with me in it. I thought it was my dad shaking my bed, playing a joke on me because that's just his nature. I said, "Dad stop!" It was obvious he wasn't doing anything and was asleep.

My bed literally rocked back and forth with me in it for almost a minute and all I could think about was the scene in Paranormal Activity where the demon grabs and pulls the woman out of the bed. I knew that was about to happen to me any second.

Then lights started shining in our window and I heard doors open and shut, pans clinking together in the kitchen, and thought, I'm about to die. Eventually it all stopped and I went to bed.

The next morning after the hunt we all were talking and I asked everyone if they heard or felt anything last night. Everyone did, which freaked me out.

Well it turns out that was the night of the first Earthquake in Oklahoma, and we hunt in the Panhandle of Texas. That's why the bed was shaking and the pans rattling. The doors opening and light shining was my uncle getting out of his trailer because he thought we were playing a joke on him and rocking his trailer back and forth. We all had a good laugh when we realized what had actually happened.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                      Ours started up again about two months ago. Been quiet for about a year. Bathroom lights turn on and off. My television turns on and off several times a night. My AC thermostat kept being turned to the off position.My family knows how I hate coming home to a hot house since I work outside so they wouldnt dare touch it. I asked them and they said no way.
                      It's funny when things start happening to me, my sisters ghosts start up at the same time. She saw a lady walk by her bedroom door about a week after my activity picked up. I never told her mine had started. I wanted to see of she mentioned anything. Sure enough. Last time it rained she and her husband were watching tv and satellite was lost. While they waited for signal to restore they could hear a muted conversation coming from their bedroom. She thought maybe she had left something on. When she got to door it stopped. Been stuff happening like that to us for years. Scaredy wife at first but now she's better since nothing bad ever seems to happen. Creeps her out though when I'm at lease
                      A little something different lately. Starting to turn my burners on. Wife has come home three times this week to find two burners turned on on our gas stove top. She is not a happy camper. They are not being left on as I am the one who leaves last every morning and I don't cook anything for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieBall View Post
                        sell that house.....
                        I agree, and because I am a generous sort I will help you out. 50% of appraised value. That's more than I should offer, given the presence of ghosts and stuff, but again, I'm a generous sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                          Need to anoint you house with oil in the name of JESUS... BIND AND CURSE ALL FOWL SPIRITS BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST..
                          AMEN
                          "Fowl spirits?" These the ghosts of ducks and geese.

Comment

Looks like I'm not the only one who sees and hears weird stuff.

A few small things when I was a kid, then nothing untill I meet my wife. In our first appartment I would get something/someone tapping on the bottom of my feet when I was sleeping.

For almost 2 months straight every other day when I got home from work the clock on the mirowave would read 5:14 and the clock on my night stand would read 7:14. All other clocks would have the correct time.

We had a wine bottle holder thing that hung on the wall in the kitchen. My wife kept the bottle lables facing out. Every now and then all the bottles except the top one and bottle one would have the lables facing in.

I have the flag from my Grandpa's funeral framed and sitting on the book shelf, the bullet casings they fired lines up in front of it standing up. Once in a while they would be split in half, left half laying down facing left, right half laying down facing right.

We moved into a differant appartment when our lease was up. In the newer appartment I only experianced having my feet tapped when I was trying to sleep.

The next year we built our house. In the 2 years we've lived here:

I've seen shadows.

Get my feet tapped still.

The cat and dog will both stare into nothingness and move their heads around the room together (like another posted talked about).

A little pig statue we have on a shelf on the wall in the dining room will be facing one way one day, and the other way on other days.

After removing the carpet in the living room and putting down wood laminate we hear boot steps....day and night.

The wine bottles will rotate still like in the first appartment.

My wife is freaked out about it a little, but we both find it kind of entertaining too. We play a game each time we walk into the house and see if we can find what has changed. This ghost, spirit, what ever has never done anything violent, dangerouse, or anything to try and scare us, so we dont mind it too much. We've named it Bud and 'talk to it'.

One day we came home and all 4 burners on the stove were on. I figured we left them on by accident. Turned them off and went to the neighbor's house for a BBQ. Came back home and they were on again. I said out loud "Bud, please dont leave the stove on, you might burn the house down". It's never happened again.

I cant help but believe....just wonder what brought it on and why Bud has followed us.

Comment

Originally posted by 13MWZ View Post
                              Looks like I'm not the only one who sees and hears weird stuff.

A few small things when I was a kid, then nothing untill I meet my wife. In our first appartment I would get something/someone tapping on the bottom of my feet when I was sleeping.

For almost 2 months straight every other day when I got home from work the clock on the mirowave would read 5:14 and the clock on my night stand would read 7:14. All other clocks would have the correct time.

We had a wine bottle holder thing that hung on the wall in the kitchen. My wife kept the bottle lables facing out. Every now and then all the bottles except the top one and bottle one would have the lables facing in.

I have the flag from my Grandpa's funeral framed and sitting on the book shelf, the bullet casings they fired lines up in front of it standing up. Once in a while they would be split in half, left half laying down facing left, right half laying down facing right.

We moved into a differant appartment when our lease was up. In the newer appartment I only experianced having my feet tapped when I was trying to sleep.

The next year we built our house. In the 2 years we've lived here:

I've seen shadows.

Get my feet tapped still.

The cat and dog will both stare into nothingness and move their heads around the room together (like another posted talked about).

A little pig statue we have on a shelf on the wall in the dining room will be facing one way one day, and the other way on other days.

After removing the carpet in the living room and putting down wood laminate we hear boot steps....day and night.

The wine bottles will rotate still like in the first appartment.

My wife is freaked out about it a little, but we both find it kind of entertaining too. We play a game each time we walk into the house and see if we can find what has changed. This ghost, spirit, what ever has never done anything violent, dangerouse, or anything to try and scare us, so we dont mind it too much. We've named it Bud and 'talk to it'.

One day we came home and all 4 burners on the stove were on. I figured we left them on by accident. Turned them off and went to the neighbor's house for a BBQ. Came back home and they were on again. I said out loud "Bud, please dont leave the stove on, you might burn the house down". It's never happened again.

I cant help but believe....just wonder what brought it on and why Bud has followed us.
                              Bud is not following "us", he is following YOU.

Comment

Crazy, but I never thought of it like that, but yea I think your right. Shoot, come to think of it......this started shortly after I got home from my second deployment. Oh man that's weird stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X