No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This stuff creeps me out more then anything out. I find that prayer really helps when I get goosebumps down my back. God is more powerful than anything in this world.

Comment

i was visiting my grandparents last week, and i stayed a night. they have 2 guest rooms up stairs that no one ever sleeps in,and they never go up there, the 2 rooms are connected by 1 straight hallway, and there are 2 doors in the hallway, one will lead u down the stairs, and the other is the bathroom. well i always sleep in the same bedroom when i visit because the bed is very comfortable and the bed in the other room is very squeeky. The upstairs ac is a window unit located in the room with the squeeky bed. so i always go in their to turn it on, and then i leave the bedroom doors open so my room gets cold as well. So anyways, i was layin in my bed, couldnt really sleep, when i heard the bed down the hall start squeeking. it sounded like someone was jumping on it, it was very loud. i got up and it was pitch black couldnt see a thing, i walked to the door way of my room and said hello, instantly the squeeking stopped. and i turned the lights on and went in the room. the bed was a mess. it wasnt when i was in there abt 2 hours before and no one had been in there. my grandfathers is a minister and im not sure what his beliefs are on ghosts or spirits. he has lived in that house for almost 30 years, i did not tell them what happened in fear they would thank i was crazy.lol. i just made the bed the next morning.

Comment

man....yall had to bring up this thread again???? I guess it's appropriate for tonight though. Happy Halloween everyone

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
          i was visiting my grandparents last week, and i stayed a night. they have 2 guest rooms up stairs that no one ever sleeps in,and they never go up there, the 2 rooms are connected by 1 straight hallway, and there are 2 doors in the hallway, one will lead u down the stairs, and the other is the bathroom. well i always sleep in the same bedroom when i visit because the bed is very comfortable and the bed in the other room is very squeeky. The upstairs ac is a window unit located in the room with the squeeky bed. so i always go in their to turn it on, and then i leave the bedroom doors open so my room gets cold as well. So anyways, i was layin in my bed, couldnt really sleep, when i heard the bed down the hall start squeeking. it sounded like someone was jumping on it, it was very loud. i got up and it was pitch black couldnt see a thing, i walked to the door way of my room and said hello, instantly the squeeking stopped. and i turned the lights on and went in the room. the bed was a mess. it wasnt when i was in there abt 2 hours before and no one had been in there. my grandfathers is a minister and im not sure what his beliefs are on ghosts or spirits. he has lived in that house for almost 30 years, i did not tell them what happened in fear they would thank i was crazy.lol. i just made the bed the next morning.
          Has anything like that ever happened before?! Thats creepy....

Comment

To me it is pretty simple. If you believe in God then you have too believe in the Evil.

Personally I have been face to face with evil in the form of a living person and non human form evil (however you want to call it) Demons, Ghost either way you will know when evil is in front of you if you are a believer and it is not fun or a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
              when i heard the bed down the hall start squeeking. it sounded like someone was jumping on it, it was very loud. i got up and it was pitch black couldnt see a thing, i walked to the door way of my room and said hello, instantly the squeeking stopped. and i turned the lights on and went in the room. the bed was a mess.

HAHA Sounds like you almost got a shock of something you didn't want to see

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
                To me it is pretty simple. If you believe in God then you have too believe in the Evil.

Personally I have been face to face with evil in the form of a living person and non human form evil (however you want to call it) Demons, Ghost either way you will know when evil is in front of you if you are a believer and it is not fun or a joke.

Do tell... I want to know the story of coming face to face with EVIL...

Comment

dude im telling you my old house was like this the 79' tornado tore it down and i think someone was killled in it and haunted the place when it was rebuilt. i didnt believe that stuff till then and now im cautious cause what happened was really weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                    Do tell... I want to know the story of coming face to face with EVIL...
                    I think I have to agree with Terry on this. I once wondered that if demon possession was present in the bible, then why isn't it present today? Or is it, and we just don't know it?

One of my first visits to a prison unit down in the Rosharon area stands out in my mind. I was walking down a hallway with another employee and an inmate spoke to us. It was as if he was from another world. His voice, his words, his attitude, it just did not appear to be human to me. I felt the presence of evil right then, right there. It came from a human, but something tells me it wasn't the human but rather something that possessed the human.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                      I think I have to agree with Terry on this. I once wondered that if demon possession was present in the bible, then why isn't it present today? Or is it, and we just don't know it?

One of my first visits to a prison unit down in the Rosharon area stands out in my mind. I was walking down a hallway with another employee and an inmate spoke to us. It was as if he was from another world. His voice, his words, his attitude, it just did not appear to be human to me. I felt the presence of evil right then, right there. It came from a human, but something tells me it wasn't the human but rather something that possessed the human.
                      That to me would be scarier than seeing a ghost....

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post

Ive wondered about possessions as well... never seen anything like ^^^ that though!

Oh I dont doubt that evil exist... or even that Terry saw it face to face.

I just want to here the story.

Comment

I do not talk about or even try to remember the 2 different times. I do not watch scary movies and pray all the time for God to keep evil out of mine and my families life.

If your sole is ever challenged by a demon please remember these words they may save your life: "I rebuke you Satan in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!"

To be honest it took me a long time to open this thread.

P.S. Bigfoot lives

OK sorry had to throw in some humor

Comment

Originally posted by TXBlkCld View Post
                            Maybe you and Jesus need to have a talk. Just a thought. Where He is present, demons cannot be.
                            This, Pray for every room and ask in the Name of Jesus that all unhealthy spirits leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Delirious View Post
                              This, Pray for every room and ask in the Name of Jesus that all unhealthy spirits leave.
                              I still dont think they are "Demons"... Cant Jesus and other spirits "good" Spirits like Angels co Exist?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                                I still dont think they are "Demons"... Cant Jesus and other spirits "good" Spirits like Angels co Exist?
                                Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X