Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Uncle Saggy;3469333]Please dont insult someone you do not know[/QUOT

??? how is that insulting ???? TXBLK I thought of the same thing when I saw this. No offense at all to the original poster but it's always something to consider...

Comment

My Dad told stories of hearing and seeing things in the woods and homes in the mountains of North Carolina. And they always amazed me. Then when I came to Texas I started hunting public land and in the location on more than once I have heard a voice,once just saying Hey! And several more times saying Look! I have always seen plenty of game animals there. Creepy but the game is there,

Comment

i would have a priest come by and bless the house.ghost are real,demions are real and the devil is to. just because you dont belive they are real. doesnt make it true. the devils greatest trick was convencing the world that hes not real...and theres more things on earth and in heven then you can see with your eyes.....

Comment

I never believed in ghost til I saw 2 one night by by bedside. I grew up in an old house that was haunted. Everyone in my family saw them. We had really weird stuff happen for years. It got to where everytime we heard voices or noises we would "Casper stop it" and it would stop. I have several stories to tell.

Comment

Very interdasting.........I have a hunting related story of this nature. Ask Scotty, he'll tell you I mentioned this several times at our old lease in Sabinal. Just past one of the box blinds on the extreme south fence line of our property (#35) is a bottom/dry creek area that crosses under the fence. For some reason, I would get the "willies", or a very distinct feeling of unease when in that area by myself at dark. I've not experienced that feeling anywhere else while hunting, and nowhere else on that particular ranch. In fact, I kinda like slipping around in the dark on the way to the stand, thinking I'm sneaking up on the deer. Not in that spot, though, there was definately some bad mojo going on there.......

Not a ghost story per se, but, hey, it's all I got........

Stu

Comment

Holepuncher..That is a beautiful Grullo, Do you have a grullo or Dun Stallion?

Ghost story, had one in our house, used to turn the lights on for me when we first bought the place, when I would drive up the lane, I just knew there was somekind of sensor turning on lights we didnt know about. Husband would leave early in morning and lock the locks and leave the guard dog OUT of the house, when I got up the door would be open or unlocked and the dog IN the house. Pull chain would move on its own, no wind, ac or fan. Then we had kids, and We would see a child go past us to the bedrooms, but our kids were still outside or somewhere else in the house. We finally had enough when my daugher started haveing nighmares and was scared to go outside, she was about 2, but didnt talk much at all, one night my husband heard her talking to something, ( and really, this kid didnt talk much due to heart surgery as a baby) he walked into her room and she looked at him, and then looked to find the thing she was talking to, and couldnt find it, she looked every where for her "friend". That was the last straw. We prayed and annoited the doorpost and windows with oil and told that thing to leave in the Name of Jesus! IT left....only one other time did we have a problem, Ihad let a person into my home, who was a satan worshiper. We had to drive things out again, because i had invited him into my house, someting came in with him, but all is great now! No problems in about 7 years! All due to the blood of Jesus. Could tell a few more things but Im going to bed!

KellyC

Comment

Originally posted by simmentalover View Post
                Holepuncher..That is a beautiful Grullo, Do you have a grullo or Dun Stallion?

Ghost story, had one in our house, used to turn the lights on for me when we first bought the place, when I would drive up the lane, I just knew there was somekind of sensor turning on lights we didnt know about. Husband would leave early in morning and lock the locks and leave the guard dog OUT of the house, when I got up the door would be open or unlocked and the dog IN the house. Pull chain would move on its own, no wind, ac or fan. Then we had kids, and We would see a child go past us to the bedrooms, but our kids were still outside or somewhere else in the house. We finally had enough when my daugher started haveing nighmares and was scared to go outside, she was about 2, but didnt talk much at all, one night my husband heard her talking to something, ( and really, this kid didnt talk much due to heart surgery as a baby) he walked into her room and she looked at him, and then looked to find the thing she was talking to, and couldnt find it, she looked every where for her "friend". That was the last straw. We prayed and annoited the doorpost and windows with oil and told that thing to leave in the Name of Jesus! IT left....only one other time did we have a problem, Ihad let a person into my home, who was a satan worshiper. We had to drive things out again, because i had invited him into my house, someting came in with him, but all is great now! No problems in about 7 years! All due to the blood of Jesus. Could tell a few more things but Im going to bed!

KellyC
                WOW just WOW

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                  I can be laying comfortably on the couch in my man cave, with the TV on and will hear softly at first and gets louder..... jim come help me.... JIM Come Help Me! JIM COME HELP ME!!!!!

I walk into the kitchen were the noise is coming from to find my wife with a load of laundry!!!
                  LOL!! Classic

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
                    I never believed in ghost til I saw 2 one night by by bedside. I grew up in an old house that was haunted. Everyone in my family saw them. We had really weird stuff happen for years. It got to where everytime we heard voices or noises we would "Casper stop it" and it would stop. I have several stories to tell.
                    Tell them

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
                      Well, I might be tempted to say that it may have been your wife in the pic but you would know if she is that height/shape/hair length etc...

I do find it interesting that the temp changed by 2 degrees in that pic.

Thanks for posting the pics!
                      temp explanation can be easy to deal with as it is right by the return air duct, and the camera is low to the ground. the shape is a different story.

Comment

Since this came back up I will add a few updates.

Last week the wife and I were laying in bed watching some TV. She had just ate a half of grapefruit and put the bowl, eaten grapefruit, and spoon on the night stand. Well about 45 minutes later the bowl was picked up and dropped in place. (atleast thats what it sounded like... nothing else vibrated just the bowl made a loud bang.

Fast forward to this week. I came home mid day and decided to hop in the shower. I payed some bills, got a bite to eat and was headed to the bedroom to get some clean clothes pre shower. I walk out of the bedroom with my clean clothes and catch for a split second a white figure (small white cloud about 2 feet tall disapear into the wall towards the bathroom) Then immediately the shower rod falls to the floor.

I just dont even worry about it any more. After the bowl did that, my wife and I fell to sleep... after the shower rod fell I picked it up and hopped in the shower. Like its no big deal.

Comment

so the infrared shots were of the mrs going to the potty? where is the return trip pic at?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                            so the infrared shots were of the mrs going to the potty? where is the return trip pic at?

The pic is of her going into the kitchen to put some milk in the fridge.... She came back before the minute(1 pic per minute) was up I suppose.

Those pics are in order.

Comment

Last edited by wassaw; 08-11-2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

We live in a older house that my dad remodeled about 10 years ago the house is about 60 years old and we have had a few over the last year. Or I guess I just notice it more that we have son and my head stays on a swivel all the time. Just little things like a voice or a noise that we can never figure out what caused it heard someone cough one night looked at my wife and she asked if it was me. Have had cups fall off the counter. The ones that freak me out is when the dog starts barking and I try to put it up to the fact that labs are scared of their own shadow. But about 3 months ago I was up putting my son back in to bed my dog was standing in the door way wife was in bed I heard foot steps walking down the hall and my son asked if mommy was up so I said yes then the dog turns to face the hall with teeth bared and barking like she’s about to rip something apart witch is odd for her. I look down the hall ready to deal with what ever she is freaking out over and see nothing. I look in the bedroom and my wife is still in bed. I didn’t sleep that night or a few after that. Funny part is ever since this ugly stray cat showed up about 6 weeks ago it has all stopped. I guess that cats are good for something other than killing field mice.

Comment

Working...
                                X