No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

proving ghost exist..how easy is that?..kinda blows some big holes in some other threads. Ive tried to tell you guys, NOBODY has it figured out!!...just kickin the antbed a little planting is going smoothly and I have enjoyed this thread...my personal ghost that lives in my garage storeroom has been laying low..still doing his stupid pet trick of turning the light on but thats about it, he might have left, and family members are turning the light on...but... after reading the thread yesterday I walked into my bathroom and the light went on as I walked through the door...I smiled and asked if he or she was reading the ghost thread over my shoulder..there are some old lady ghost that only speak spanish in the house on very rare ocassions..they used to live one forty acre block south of me but I knocked they'er homestead trees down, and probably here to complain..I lost 4 puppies in the main canal a couple days ago and I wondered if my A Hole garage ghost was to blame (definitely evil)..but I think thats my paranoid brain doing a little overtime. I hope your houseguest ghost isnt able to make you move. I think its a good idea not to take anymore pics

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
      I'm sitting here laughing at a bunch of you.... Especially you, Frank

I'm just more inclined to look for a normal reason -- is there a train track or highway near you? Airport??

Sure the baby monitor moved, it's as plain as day.

The baby monitor has a speaker in it....you know the thing that moves the air to produce sound?? Ever felt a bass thump? That's movement. Turn the volume up and it will move some more.

I think I had that same model, does it have four little hard plastic feet on the bottom? Mine used to jitter right off the glass top of the coffee table.

Now, if you tell me it was off, I'm gonna have to tell you the ghost turned it on!

No Plains, Trains or Automobiles. (How did you like that reference)

The baby monitor is half dead and turned all the way down on the volume. Its in the living room, and I always get in trouble for turning it down!

No little plastic feet. ring all the way around it. I do see your point but its just not the case.

I understand what you are saying. I used to feel the same way about all this stuff. Then we moved here. and stuff happens.

My wife told me that last weekend While I was gone searching for a lease, She was on the phone talking to my mom and a full 12 pack of cokes fell off our little coke shelf in the kitchen (its a little peninsula that sticks out from the wall even with the stove, three shelves the first is about 8 inches off the ground, then two more to hip level.) Its kinda worthless so we just stack 12 packs there. till the fridge runs out.

She said it came off the bottom shelf and slid a foot or two on the floor.

Believe it or not, weird stuff happens.

Comment

weird stuff is gonna happen when you have a newborn and you are out looking for a new lease!

and none of it will be good!

and please don't encourage Farmdog....he spends enough time thinking about this as it is....

Hola Mark!

Comment

Originally posted by TXJon View Post
          What's with all you guys? If you're going to say anything at all it would be nice to hear a few stories.
          If you want to hear a story or 5 call me. Would take to long to type...PM for number

Curt

Comment

Originally posted by deb View Post
            what happens in the cemetary/ cremation facility stays there.
            yep.....

Comment

Im glad yall noticed the temp change in the picture... While I lean more towards it is your wife for many reason but the main one because after her seeing the picture she didnt absolutely deny being in there.

HOWEVER that does not mean a spirit couldnt have been moving with her or in the same area at the same time... While 2 degrees change isnt significant its still a change and I have looked at thousands of trail cam pictures of the years and never seen a temp change in pictures from minute to minute.

The only way to get any real proof and evidence is to run video camera.. If it were me I would set it up on the kichen cabinets since this seems to be where most the activity takes place..

If you have a camera and set it up and let it run for a while.. You dont have to look at it just send me the tape I will review it.. I wont tell yea if I find anything.

Comment

Alright I've got one. My parents got married in 1979 and moved to Belton. They had my older sister and shortly after that my mom's dad died. Several months passed and one day they went into a chinese food place where they were close friends with the family that owned it. As they were eating the wife of the owner came over to their table to tell my mom that her father had come in the previous day. She noted the specific table and chair he had sat at, and a vivid description of him. She said he had been asking about each one of them including my older sister. He had been dead for five months or so. My mom was so rattled by it that she didn't even tell the lady he was dead. To this day she doesn't really like to talk about it. Crazy stuff.

Comment

So Deb what does one have to do to get a tour of a place like this?

Comment

You should turn the cam to movie mode ! If those pics aren't scary enough to make you think about moving then you'll be ok. Obviously something is there. Document it and call your pastor.

Comment

Originally posted by txsuperdad23 View Post
                      So Deb what does one have to do to get a tour of a place like this?
                      It is a cemetary, just go hang out. No tour needed.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBlkCld View Post
                        Maybe you and Jesus need to have a talk. Just a thought. Where He is present, demons cannot be.
                        x2

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
                          Have you told that story on here before? I swear I've heard almost that exact story from someone before.
                          Yes I have on previous ghost/paranormal thread

Comment

You guys are nuts, put your trust, heart and soul in Jesus Christ and nothing else matters!

Comment

i think it is time to Sale the house...lol

Comment

Originally posted by jetlag887 View Post
                                You guys are nuts, put your trust, heart and soul in Jesus Christ and nothing else matters!
                                Nuts because you think that all of these stories are bogus or have an explaination for each occurance? That doesn't mean it isn't real. The same arguement has been made by the church about UFO's and the overwhelming evidence of prehistoric man.

Comment

Working...
                                X