Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wlo11 View Post
    no freakin way would i be able to stay in any of these houses that ya'll are talking about. this kind of stuff freaks me out and im glad that i live in a newer house that no one died in. i'd be gone in a second if i saw anything like that
    Too funny.
    When we were house shopping for our second home we came across a GREAT deal of a house with new paint and carpet. the dollar amount wanted didn't match the square footage and age of the home so I asked the agent why the price was so low. She told us someone had been murdered in the house the prior year or so via a shotgun blast in the living room...bla..bla...bla..that is about all the words we heard as we beat feet straight out of that house.
    Shotgun murder in a house with me working shiftwork wasn't going to happen, not by a longshot.

Comment

Why did I decide to open this thread again?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
        2. One night I was doing some work late and called my dad for a question about some electrical stuff. While my cell phone was trying to ring it turned white noise and I heard the words in a old lady's voice: "Get Out!" I hung up and told my house off! I mean I really layed into it! Once I calmed down and realized I was alone I left!
        I still remember watching the Amityville Horror a while back and saying to myself that if my house told me to "Get Out"............... I'm getting the @#$% out!

Comment

Originally posted by PigskinDave View Post
          I still remember watching the Amityville Horror a while back and saying to myself that if my house told me to "Get Out"............... I'm getting the @#$% out!
          i did the same thing...

Comment

WHAT THE #$%^? RUN DUDE RUN!! I dont know whats wrong with people. Dont you watch tv? Never stay in the house. Get your crap and go. They build new ones everday, go rent the movie paranormal activity and when the movie is over get them horses rollin down the highway.

Comment

My brothers best friend is blind.he has told me that he has experienced spirits since he was young,good and bad.the most memorable event that he told me was when he was lying in bed and suddenly felt like something was strangling him and that he could not move no matter how hard he tried.after that happen he went into his moms room to retrieve a crucifix to hang on his wall.after hanging the crucifix on his wall he turned to walk away only to see it flying across the room and smashing on the opposite wall.this was not his first and will not be his last encounter with spirits.he has moved several times since this incident and says no matter where he goes it still occurs to this date.

Comment

i took some pics of a "haunted" building in new orleans on a ghost tour a few yreas ago that came out having some "light orbs " in them. they say those could be ghosts in the pictures ! it was really creepy

Comment

Comment

I went hunting in three rivers and the house we stayed in was haunted. I layed down in bed and the ceiling fan was on. I was almost asleep and I heard the ceiling fan stop. So I was thinkinf the power went off. I stood up and there was a strong smell of sulfer, and I got dizzy like I was drunk. The light switch was turned off. Freaked me the you know what out. I didnt believe in ghosts until then. Also around 3am I heard people talking in the kitchen and the microwave beeping. An old lady had died in that house two years before. Ya freaked me out.

Comment

Need to anoint you house with oil in the name of JESUS... BIND AND CURSE ALL FOWL SPIRITS BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST..
                      AMEN

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                        Need to anoint you house with oil in the name of JESUS... BIND AND CURSE ALL FOWL SPIRITS BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST..
                        AMEN
                        Invite Bro Bill over. {Film it please}

Comment

Originally posted by wlo11 View Post
                          no freakin way would i be able to stay in any of these houses that ya'll are talking about. this kind of stuff freaks me out and im glad that i live in a newer house that no one died in. i'd be gone in a second if i saw anything like that
                          When we were looking for houses, my wife asked the realitor at every house if anyone had died there. I would give her a hard time about it. She bought a used car a few days ago and I asked the guy if anyone had died in it. I got one very puzzled look and one go to he// look.

Comment

We had a bunch of activity after my MIL passed from open cabinets, lights going off, radio changing station and volume and even seeing lights moving across the room. My wife has a story about seeing her dead grandfather the day of his funeral (suicide) that will freak anyone out

Comment

Man this stuff freaks me out, no way I could live in a house where stuff like that was happening!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                                My wife has a Bichon (lil white fluffy dog) She will get up and stare and bark at nothing sometimes. Has wnet in rooms all proud like and left with her tail tucked yipping.

Not often but it has happened.

I had the trail cam set up in the living room before.

These incidents are few and far between. Four Years and it happens once or twice a month.
                                That's not too big a deal. My lab sees 'bugers' all the time that aren't there. It can be a little unnerving when it's just he and I a hunting camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X