Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXBlkCld View Post
    Maybe you and Jesus need to have a talk. Just a thought. Where He is present, demons cannot be.
    Please dont insult someone you do not know

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
      I can be laying comfortably on the couch in my man cave, with the TV on and will hear softly at first and gets louder..... jim come help me.... JIM Come Help Me! JIM COME HELP ME!!!!!

I walk into the kitchen were the noise is coming from to find my wife with a load of laundry!!!
      I hear that same voice, but have found that if you just ignore it or pretend you are asleep...the voice will eventually stop.....or get closer and slap you upside the head.

Comment

When my wife and I bought our first house we had the same experience as you. The house was built in 1917 and two people had died at the house, an older lady inside and her husband on the front porch.

We heard all the noises, doors opening, lights going on and off, that sort of thing. I started to fix the house up and things started getting worse. Any house plant put in a window sill would be smashed on the floor. Any clothes that I hung up on a dresser knob for work the next day would have the seams unsewn. I put a bottle of Jack on the refridgerator and it fell on the floor and landed on it's top. I put it inside of a pot that my wife had on the fridge and the next night we heard a crash and it was on the floor again, on it's top and this time it cracked the neck. Our dogs could see the ghost and you could watch as both dogs heads would turn in unison as they watched it go through a room.

After a few years the strange things tapered off and finally quit. We sold the house to a single lady and she resold the house only a few months later and moved out. I saw her at the store and asked why she had moved. She told me about all the strange things that went on while she owned it and just couldn't take it. Although we toughed it out for 15 years she just couldn't take it and the house has sold several times since.

Comment

I don't believe in ghosts or that paranormal stuff. I had one experience that was hard to shake. Back in my drinking/partying days, I was at a friends house and went to sleep in his guest room after a heavy night of drinking. Middle of the night, I wake up to someone shaking me. Physically. I felt their hand pushing on me. I look up and see the shadow of a man in the dark. I say "Jeff, what do you want". Silence. Just standing there. I grab my phone which was next to me for some light, and it was gone. I think my drunken mind was playing tricks on me.

Comment

I would burn it down

Comment

Burn a white candle and sage inscent in your house and plant rosemary by your font door...wards off bad spirits.

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                I can be laying comfortably on the couch in my man cave, with the TV on and will hear softly at first and gets louder..... jim come help me.... JIM Come Help Me! JIM COME HELP ME!!!!!

I walk into the kitchen were the noise is coming from to find my wife with a load of laundry!!!
                This happened to me once, and my name isn't even Jim,

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                  When my wife and I bought our first house we had the same experience as you. The house was built in 1917 and two people had died at the house, an older lady inside and her husband on the front porch.

We heard all the noises, doors opening, lights going on and off, that sort of thing. I started to fix the house up and things started getting worse. Any house plant put in a window sill would be smashed on the floor. Any clothes that I hung up on a dresser knob for work the next day would have the seams unsewn. I put a bottle of Jack on the refridgerator and it fell on the floor and landed on it's top. I put it inside of a pot that my wife had on the fridge and the next night we heard a crash and it was on the floor again, on it's top and this time it cracked the neck. Our dogs could see the ghost and you could watch as both dogs heads would turn in unison as they watched it go through a room.
                  After a few years the strange things tapered off and finally quit. We sold the house to a single lady and she resold the house only a few months later and moved out. I saw her at the store and asked why she had moved. She told me about all the strange things that went on while she owned it and just couldn't take it. Although we toughed it out for 15 years she just couldn't take it and the house has sold several times since.

that would creep me out considering all the things you mentioned before that

Comment

Originally posted by Boarwhisperer View Post
                    Do you have a daughter in the puberty age range???
                    No all boys and they were about 5 and 3 then

Comment

I often find things knocked off counters, torn, moved, open, closed, etc. Then I remember we have a cat.

Comment

Man after reading this i dont know if i will be able to go to sleep.

Comment

I would have been gone long ago!
                          Don't have any stories, but this thread is a good one. Keep them coming.

Comment

I find it funny that some of you say you dont believe but have seen and witnessed first hand. How can you be in doubt when you have experienced it personally..

Do you believe in having a soul? When you die your soul either goes to heaven or hell. Ghost are simply souls that have not crossed over to their final resting space. Often times because they are lost or have unfinished business. This is why you will hear people who experience things like this for a period of time and then it just stops... Guess what they finally went to where they were suppose to go or have wandered off to bother someone else if they are not particular to that exact location...

Once could also conclude that some decide not to go where they are suppose to go after passing... What would you do if you died and found out you are being sent to HELL and cant figure out why.. Would you go or try to stay out as long as you can.

The behavior of a spirit often reflects the personality they had while alive.. If they were mean old coots you are gonna have serious problems.. If they were a joker then they will play alot of games with you.

Often times when you buy a old house that has spirits who might happen to be the orginal owners of the house and you start changing stuff, they cant figure out why you are in your their house and changing it..

I have experienced alot of things from the time I was very young. Someone who has witnessed and doesnt believe is in denial.

Comment

Man this is some serious stuff here and I too have had some issues like this. After talking to my mother about my problems in my house. she came on over and did some kind of crasy bible chants and rants. now to my disbelief this worked

Comment

My grandparents live in a private subdivision on the lake.. There is a huge mansion out there that was built on a indian burial ground. Its called the Myers Plantation. They owned all the land in the beginning and then started selling it off for people to build on and eventually became a private gated subdivision that had its own by laws until recent years.

The Myer Mansion had a big circle driveway. Growing up as kids there was always stories being told about ghosts and what not... Of course I believed them.. Mr and Mrs Myers died years and years and years ago. It had a private peir and boat house and no one had took care of it since they passed.. It was falling apart and the woods were grown up all around it. Hell it did even have water around it anymore because the lake had receeded so much over the years. Well you can still walk out there too it and find Cane Poles rigged up on whats left of the pier... You can take them down and come back and they will be back up again.

The back of the house down to the lake is 1/4 mile walk. There is a nice stone walk way the entire way.. Well as we got older we got braver and braver to explore this land. The more we explored it the more we decided it was all lies and wasnt haunted or built on a grave yard. Well then one day going up those stairs one broke loose and tunred over. It was a dang tomb stone and so was all the other 15,000 stones used to make this stair way.......

I use to ride the go cart around the streets and my Papa always told me never to go into the Myers drive way. I would always turn around at the end of it and go back. It was at the end of the street... Well one day I got ballsy and decided I was gonna circle the drive way.. So I did and pulled up to the front door and it had a huge awning over the front door area.. As I started to glance around at the many many windows in the house I see the blinds moving in one window and then see a woman appear as the curtain is pulled back. This house has been vacant since the Myers passed. I high tailed it home and believe me I never went back in that drive way again...

Needless to say I couldnt tell anyone what I saw because I wasnt suppose to be there to begin with lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X