No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i watched a light switch in my bathroom go from all the way on to off with nobody there... freaks me out

Comment

Originally posted by warrior62 View Post
      Do you own any animals,that stay inside the home ? How do they act inside the house?

My wife has a Bichon (lil white fluffy dog) She will get up and stare and bark at nothing sometimes. Has wnet in rooms all proud like and left with her tail tucked yipping.

Not often but it has happened.

I had the trail cam set up in the living room before.

These incidents are few and far between. Four Years and it happens once or twice a month.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieBall View Post
        sell that house.....
        We'd be forth in line on our street alone not a good time to try to get out.

Plus I just finished the last project this summer (finished the bathroom finally!) Not looking to do it again.

Im not really scared of it, doesnt bother me anymore.

Comment

Yeesh! Give Jason and Grant a call to investigate. And don't watch the "Paranormal" movie. <grin>

Comment

I'm not a believer in that stuff..... With that being said, we have an old family cemetery on our property from the 1800's and a lone grave all by itself where the Karl the ranch hand is buried. He died in 1876 (if I remember correctly) and was supposedly killed by indians (I can't verify this). One day a couple of months ago all three gates in one of our pastures (a few feet from where Karl is buried) were unclasped from the chains and open about a foot. Nobody that we know of was on the ranch that day except for me and the wife and neither of us opened them. Strange......

Comment

Check your fences maybe Karl got bored and hes doing a little mending!

Comment

Whatever happens...DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT!

Comment

Some very unusual things happen in our house, too. No one lived here before, we built the house.

Comment

Poltergiest. ???

In the house I used to live in the little plastic letters my kids used to learn their alphabet on the refrigerator would spell out the name "walter"

Had a VCR fly out off the shelf (not fall) and break apart.

There was a period of time for about a month that everytime I came home from work the front door would be open and the tv would be on. The next morning I would lock the door go to work and come home and the door wide open and tv on. Then one day it stopped

My kids would always claim they would see "blue people"

Comment

Some weird things have been goin on in my house lately I guess there are things we just don't understand

Comment

My wifes co-worker had a problem like yours...She was told to go buy a cat...She went to the pound and got a cat...And all problems stopped...She nows owns 3 cats that stay in the home...And has not had a problem since...

Maybe worth a shot

Comment

Originally posted by AggieBall View Post
                          sell that house.....
                          This

Comment

sounds like a chance to put your game cameras to use in the off-season

Comment

I can be laying comfortably on the couch in my man cave, with the TV on and will hear softly at first and gets louder..... jim come help me.... JIM Come Help Me! JIM COME HELP ME!!!!!

I walk into the kitchen were the noise is coming from to find my wife with a load of laundry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                                Poltergiest. ???

In the house I used to live in the little plastic letters my kids used to learn their alphabet on the refrigerator would spell out the name "walter"

Had a VCR fly out off the shelf (not fall) and break apart.

There was a period of time for about a month that everytime I came home from work the front door would be open and the tv would be on. The next morning I would lock the door go to work and come home and the door wide open and tv on. Then one day it stopped

My kids would always claim they would see "blue people"
                                Do you have a daughter in the puberty age range???

Comment

Working...
                                X