FOC increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
    Newman the turbos hitting 8 fps faster than rated with proper tuning. On the # 2 e slot cam
    Ok it was here. Look at the post docmay made on comparison. The two shot the same. And the 34 was at ibo. The turbo was about 6 off at the 450 gn and 9 off at the 485 gn.

Comment

I will show u my conclusions when I get some tuning in

Comment

And I think on the 34 that was top of cam. And turbo bottom

Comment

I will show u my conclusions when I get some tuning in
          Great thanks. I do like how the turbo looks. I got to see one in that harvest brown. Now that is a great looking bow. I may have a chance to test that bow at 26.5 draw but it will be at 50 lbs.

Comment

Mine
            Attached Files

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

I'm hoping it'll finish mid 290's if not high 290's after some bareshafting. Ontarget7 is going to help me

Comment

I'm hoping it'll finish mid 290's if not high 290's after some bareshafting. Ontarget7 is going to help me
                  How are you getting ontarget7. He is the guy from archerytalk right

If so that guy can shoot

Comment

Yea from AT I have him on face book and is going to talk me through what he does to get the results he does. I know with nock level top cam advanced only he was getting really good results.

After that we will play with yokes

Comment

Yea from AT I have him on face book and is going to talk me through what he does to get the results he does. I know with nock level top cam advanced only he was getting really good results.

After that we will play with yokes
                      Keep us posted on how to. I've been working with several methods myself. I'm always up,for the learning.

Comment

FOC increase

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                        Keep us posted on how to. I've been working with several methods myself. I'm always up,for the learning.

It's all about starting rotation........

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                          It's all about starting rotation........
                          Oh I can rotate.

Comment

FOC increase

Went to shoot 3D today. Ended up not.
                            Last week i asked them to change my let off from 80 to 70 %.
                            Now I'm shooting high.

She did creep on me a few times. Twice it was enough to fire. Luckily I was already aiming at the target.
                            Plus it was pointed our to me last weekend of a couple of form flaws. Groping the bow and jerking my release hand up and back after the shot.
                            While working on all that I realized my 20 yd pins has somehow become my 30. But my 40 stayed the same.
                            AND I stopping my shoulders bringing my face to the bow.
                            I shot a couple hours on and off. Called it a day cause I was getting crabby
                            Last edited by Pushbutton2; 02-07-2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                              Went to shoot 3D today. Ended up not.
                              Last week i asked them to change my let off from 80 to 70 %.
                              Now I'm shooting high.

She did creep on me a few times. Twice it was enough to fire. Luckily I was already aiming at the target.
                              Plus it was pointed our to me last weekend of a couple of form flaws. Groping the bow and jerking my release hand up and back after the shot.
                              While working on all that I realized my 20 yd pins has somehow become my 30. But my 40 stayed the same.
                              AND I stopping my shoulders bringing my face to the bow.
                              I shot a couple hours on and off. Called it a day cause I was getting crabby

I would suggest a back tension release. I use one when I start getting sloppy and it keeps me true. I use what I learn from the tension release to my wrist release

Comment

FOC increase

I tried one on a firing line...
                                I'd get to about 1/4 draw and it'd release ......
                                It was different. The few times I did get it to full draw I got impatient waiting for it to release.

I was more focused on my other issues though....
                                Last edited by Pushbutton2; 02-07-2015, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X