UFOs over Keller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    I said "Nope". I didn't say why did it quote me.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Another continuance of the jacked up quotes. I fixed it.

Comment

I said "Nope". I didn't say why did it quote me.

This is what shows up... looks like chops was the original culprit.

Comment

UFO's = Bigfoot

So many people swear they see them but for some odd reason we never have proof.

Are these UFO's from one place or from countless other planets?

You guys know Star Trek is fiction, right? Or are you still looking for arrowheads?

Comment

If I saw a space alien, bigfoot, a werewolf or vampire I'd do my best to kill it to prove it exists. Not one specimen produced over all these years tells me they don't exist. Sure they make fun TV but fantasy isn't reality.
          Threads like this don't make me wonder if there is intelligent life on other worlds. It makes me wonder if there is intelligent life on this one.

Comment

If one planet in our solar system can hold life, and our solar system is 1 of thousands..... Then there is a possibility of life on another planet. A very real possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
              Yeah it's hard to believe there might be intelligent life out there when there's only 1% intelligent life on this planet!! LOL!
              Ain't that the truth

If a person just allowed themselves to think outside the box there is evidence all over the world in the open for everyone to see.

Comment

Well I guess LSD is making a comeback.....

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                  The universe is too big to not have something somewhere
                  Yup my thoughts exactly.

Comment

If I saw a space alien, bigfoot, a werewolf or vampire I'd do my best to kill it to prove it exists. Not one specimen produced over all these years tells me they don't exist. Sure they make fun TV but fantasy isn't reality.
                    Threads like this don't make me wonder if there is intelligent life on other worlds. It makes me wonder if there is intelligent life on this one.

They probably seen you kissing your sister and flew on by. Said “no thanks”.

Comment

Join this channel to get access to perks:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC9JHVPm-4P5QDp9vk8EH-A/joinYou can support our work via the following avenues:QR C...

Some one explain how a bunch of folks with primitive tools created these megaliths?
                      No high tempered steel chisels back a few thousand years ago.....unless that tech was lost over time.

Comment

Billy Graham believed than demons often did things like this to use as a accuse to say the raptured believers were taking by aliens. So there wouldn't be a great turn to God when the rapture happens.

Comment

Perched high on a hillside in Marharashtra, India sits Ellora.Ellora is one of the largest rock-cut temple cave complexes in the world. The site features ove...

Imagine going to Enchanted rock 1000 years ago and deciding to carve out this temple with the tools available at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            What happens on the 11th?
                            The cost of dental floss stock goes up. Its corn on the cob day. I mean seriously... Have you ever eaten corn on the cob and not had to floss after?

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                              They probably seen you kissing your sister and flew on by. Said “no thanks”.
                              And thank you for reinforcing my point.

Comment

The man who came back from the year 6491 confirms there are aliens and we are going to fight them. AND.... he passed the lie detector test. This is proof. Close this thread.

A man named 'James Oliver' claimed to be from the year 6491 - and PASSED a lie detector when questioned on his story. He has made incredible claims about the future of planet earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X