• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    The irony. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    What?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      The east is about as tough. UGA. Florida is about to roll. The Mississippi schools don't scare anyone.

no

Comment

what a **** show.......

Comment

The east is about as tough. UGA. Florida is about to roll. The Mississippi schools don't scare anyone.
          But, I thought MSU getting the Pirate was supposed to scare us all?

On a serious note......Georgia and Florida won’t beat the west winner in the SEC Championship game. Not gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

Arrrrghhhh! Just the Aggies matey!!

Comment

On a serious note......Georgia and Florida won’t beat the west winner in the SEC Championship game. Not gonna happen.
              Not if it's LSU or Bama.

However Florida has won somewhat recent National championships. It's all cyclical.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                what a **** show.......
                Again......make it better......

Comment

We’re no 8. As long as Kellen Mond is in the vicinity of this team, it won’t be a consistent winner.

Reading on.....8-10 wins a year in the SEC West is about what we can expect unless we get to the level of Alabama. There’s not going to be a lot of 10-11-12 win seasons for us. Maybe a couple, but we have to take full advantage of those opportunities when they arise....no slip ups. The SEC West championship goes through Tuscaloosa (barring the occasional Baton Rouge or Auburn championship every 10 years or so).

So Aggie is a Mississippi school?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Arrrrghhhh! Just the Aggies matey!!
                    He did abuse them for a decade. Goal post to the face. Lol.

Comment

Michael Crabtree says hi, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        So Aggie is a Mississippi school?
                        No, we are located in Texas.

Comment

He did do that...7-3 over his span there, but we won the last one, that’s all that matters....right? Throwing the goal posts in the stands was a classless move, by a classless student body....but I guess, when you’re the canker sore of the conference for so many years, you get a little excited.

Comment

Maybe Texas will show up this year. Or maybe they will just keep losing to Frog. While everyone else beaching about zero U. Hell at least they show up each season and make a run at the cfp. Storied Texas only wishes they could win conference championships year in and year out and make an appearance in cfp once in a while

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                              Maybe Texas will show up this year. Or maybe they will just keep losing to Frog. While everyone else beaching about zero U. Hell at least they show up each season and make a run at the cfp. Storied Texas only wishes they could win conference championships year in and year out and make an appearance in cfp once in a while
                              OUCH! You better duck!😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post

LMAO! Gotta love it when guy in the low rent basement is making fun of the guy on the 5th floor because he not in the 7th floor penthouse....

Comment

Working...
                                X