This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
    Just crossed back from Mexico, and was going to stream the game over there but I saw it was 14-0 and had to clean my biggest buck to date so figured no need to watch..... but **** 50-7 lol payback was in full force

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the buck. Send some pics

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      RIP Pat Sullivan
      prayers sent up for War Eagle and TCU fans
      Hoping he got to witness that epic Iron Bowl win last night

Pat Sullivan, beloved former Auburn Heisman Trophy winner and college football icon, passed away in his sleep on Saturday night. He was 69.

Sullivan arrived at Auburn from John Carroll High School in Birmingham in 1968 and won the Heisman Trophy in 1971. He later served as an assistant coach for Pat Dye, helping Auburn win three consecutive championships. He went on to be the head coach at TCU, offensive coordinator at UAB and head coach at Samford before retiring after the 2014 season. He is a member of the College Football Hall of Fame and Alabama Sports Hall of Fame.
      RIP. Do you know if he had been sick?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        rip. Do you know if he had been sick?
        rip.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          RIP Pat Sullivan

prayers sent up for War Eagle and TCU fans

Hoping he got to witness that epic Iron Bowl win last night

Pat Sullivan, beloved former Auburn Heisman Trophy winner and college football icon, passed away in his sleep on Saturday night. He was 69.

Sullivan arrived at Auburn from John Carroll High School in Birmingham in 1968 and won the Heisman Trophy in 1971. He later served as an assistant coach for Pat Dye, helping Auburn win three consecutive championships. He went on to be the head coach at TCU, offensive coordinator at UAB and head coach at Samford before retiring after the 2014 season. He is a member of the College Football Hall of Fame and Alabama Sports Hall of Fame.
          That sucks...
          RIP

Comment

There are 4 complete ****** bags that stay in these threads. All are aggies. Why they are allowed to keep posting in them when they add absolutely no substance is beyond me. Absolute useless bs every football thread to try and get a rise out of people. The thing is I guarantee none of them would spew this stuff if they weren’t behind a keyboard.

Comment

I'm assuming it's just end of year meeting to tie up loose ends and asks some folks to strongly consider their futures but who knows.
              Keep us posted. Sonny can recruit. But he will need to take a cut from the 1 mill to do that. Who do you think might come in here to get this crap turned around? Rip PS. He recruited Trout Cookies trying to get him to be a frog before he signed with ball st

Comment

Originally posted by ragincagin View Post
                there are 4 complete ****** bags that stay in these threads. All are aggies. Why they are allowed to keep posting in them when they add absolutely no substance is beyond me. Absolute useless bs every football thread to try and get a rise out of people. The thing is i guarantee none of them would spew this stuff if they weren’t behind a keyboard.
                ^^^^^^^^ditto

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  Keep us posted. Sonny can recruit. But he will need to take a cut from the 1 mill to do that. Who do you think might come in here to get this crap turned around? Rip PS. He recruited Trout Cookies trying to get him to be a frog before he signed with ball st

Chad Morris.

You get his boy as a commitment as a plus.

Comment

The dominos are falling.

Helton out at USC.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      The dominos are falling.

Helton out at USC.
                      Let the Graham Harrell sweepstakes begin!!

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                        There are 4 complete ****** bags that stay in these threads. All are aggies. Why they are allowed to keep posting in them when they add absolutely no substance is beyond me. Absolute useless bs every football thread to try and get a rise out of people. The thing is I guarantee none of them would spew this stuff if they weren’t behind a keyboard.

Yup can drop expletive after expletive an nothing oh well

Comment

Let the Graham Harrell sweepstakes begin!!

No doubt. I love the business side of college athletics including the chess pieces of coaching staff changes. It’s amazing how these go down and the process.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            Sonny can recruit. He does have one year left on his contract but doubt that will have any impact on GP's decision(if he even does anything). I've heard some grumblings that GP is not a fan of Chad Morris but its all secondhand and should be taken with a grain of salt. I suspect Morris ends up as an analyst at OU but there's really no telling. Silly season is upon us!

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                              Y'all let them in the conference, they're yours now. No refunds.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                No doubt. I love the business side of college athletics including the chess pieces of coaching staff changes. It’s amazing how these go down and the process.
                                Has USC hired an AD yet? Maybe I missed it

Comment

Working...
                                X