X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Many and most said the same thing about the Bama game
    Even you have to admit that Bama made plenty of mistakes for LSU to win that game.

1) Tua fumbled going into the end zone on the tigers 5 yard line untouched
    2) Punter fumbled a punt right through his hands
    3) Tua threw a bad INT on his own 20 yard line right before end of 1st half, and duh he was hurt man

Alabama's defense isn't on the same elite elite tier it has been in the past either, you gave up 40+ points and managed to win, that's good and all but defense wins championships remember. I just think playing with fire like that might get you burned, but we will see soon. Ohio State's defense is good, and so is their offense. They are a balanced team.

Statistically:
    Total D - Ohio state #1, LSU #42
    Scoring D - Ohio State #1, LSU #43

Total O - LSU #2, Ohio State #6
    Scoring O - Ohio State #1, LSU #2
    Last edited by EastTexasMan; 11-25-2019, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Head Butt Herman taking it to new motivation levels.

Any ideas what he tries this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        What if the HC is the issue? It sure seems to be. OC? Isn't Herman calling the plays?
        There is no "what if"...Herman is 100% the issue!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Coach O has his team and fans primed perfectly for the fall. I think it’s feasible that LSU loses the next two and is an afterthought in the final playoff discussion. Ags have an opportunity to completely change the narrative for this season.
          I guess the Aggies are the new Arkansas of the SEC. That was Arkansas gig during the Les Miles years. And yes, if LSU lost the next two games they would not make the playoffs, it would just push Bama and OU/Utah in. Highly unlikely, but a dreamer has to dream.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            Statistically:

All I see here is one team only played one good team. The other scratched it's way thru the SEC...

Comment

The Ags have history to make this weekend!!!!!

Potentially be the first team ever to lose to 3 different #1's in the same season lol

Hoping its competitive

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                All I see here is one team only played one good team. The other scratched it's way thru the SEC...
                I'm sure you don't realize it, but this is statistically, your lowest rated defense in over 10+ years.

I stopped looking past 2009 so I don't know exactly how many years its been since you were rated 42+ in total D or scoring D, but you get my point.

and Ohio state has beaten 3 ranked teams (at the time), but hey who needs defense

You do realize Ohio state has the #5 SOS and LSU the #3 right? It's going to be a **** good game.
                Last edited by EastTexasMan; 11-25-2019, 03:06 PM.

Comment

LSU will win the game on Saturday, but this nonsense about revenge is laughable. They better concentrate on getting the W and the preparing for the SEC championship game, because the Aggies aren’t Arkansas and have the ability to win the game. Do I think we will? No....Mond will make way too many early mistakes (as usual) to keep it close.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    The Ags have history to make this weekend!!!!!

Potentially be the first team ever to lose to 3 different #1's in the same season lol

Hoping its competitive
                    But but but Saragin!!!!!

Comment

[ATTACH]981686[/ATTACH]

Comment

Even you have to admit that Bama made plenty of mistakes for LSU to win that game.

1) Tua fumbled going into the end zone on the tigers 5 yard line untouched
                        2) Punter fumbled a punt right through his hands
                        3) Tua threw a bad INT on his own 20 yard line right before end of 1st half, and duh he was hurt man

Alabama's defense isn't on the same elite elite tier it has been in the past either, you gave up 40+ points and managed to win, that's good and all but defense wins championships remember. I just think playing with fire like that might get you burned, but we will see soon. Ohio State's defense is good, and so is their offense. They are a balanced team.

Statistically:

You do realize that aside from a punt return for a TD and the gimmick play where they caught the D looking to the sideline to check their play, bama could have easily been beat by 3 scores.

I'm sure you don't realize it, but this is statistically, your lowest rated defense in over 10+ years.

I stopped looking past 2009 so I don't know exactly how many years its been since you were rated 42+ in total D or scoring D, but you get my point.

and Ohio state has beaten 3 ranked teams (at the time), but hey who needs defense

You do realize Ohio state has the #5 SOS and LSU the #3 right? It's going to be a **** good game.
                        I agree that the LSU defense hasn't been as good as in years past. But it also hasn't been that bad. Going into the Ole Miss game they were 15thin the country in yards allowed per play. That game sucked for them on defense and they allowed some huge plays but even though it has looked terrible it stastically hasn't been that bad.

Comment

As much as I want LSU to beat the aggies by 50, I hope they come out focused like its another game. This isn't their super bowl like it was for the aggies last year. There is so much more to be playing for this year that means way more than trying to embarrass the ags.

Comment

JUST WIN BABY!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ags will come out guns a blazing and jump on the lead quickly....

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                [ATTACH]981686[/ATTACH]
                                Texas gets you clicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X