Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slinky's on the feeder legs! No more Coons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    That's some fine top notch detective work right thar!!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      That's some fine top notch detective work right thar!!
      Hell, he knows when I'm out of milk!

Comment

Didnt work for me. Oh well, next time i will try marine grade grease.
        Last edited by Wits_End; 07-13-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Gunny-I can't remember but do you do free shipping on the slinkeys? Are they the original or jr size and does it make a difference on effectiveness? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dlinzy View Post
            Looks like a better solution than pvc pipes.
            I’m. 100% on PVC. Only 15 feeders. No cages anymore

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
              Gunny-I can't remember but do you do free shipping on the slinkeys? Are they the original or jr size and does it make a difference on effectiveness? Thanks
              I have both sizes. So long as your cart total is at least $20 you can get free shipping with TBHFS. I know some folks are having success some aren’t.

Comment

Does anyone have footage of it working?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Does anyone have footage of it working?

Or not working?

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
                    I think it would scare deer off if a coon pulled it down and it shot up and made all that noise.
                    You aint heard?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Or not working?
                      It appears there are pics of it not working. No?

Comment

It appears there are pics of it not working. No?
                        Are pics footage? No? I've wanted video ever since this thread started. I don't have coons come to my feeders anymore so I can't get a video of them. I guess that's a good thing. For $3 there's not a cheaper deterrent that I know of.
                        Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-14-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Are pics footage? No? I've wanted video ever since this thread started. I don't have coons come to my feeders anymore so I can't get a video of them. I guess that's a good thing. For $3 there's not a cheaper deterrent that I know of.
                          So they don't come anymore? I guess the parent teach the babies if you see slinkys don't even bother trying? Maybe they are starting to evolve, and pretty soon coons will forget how to climb. 😂

Comment

So they don't come anymore? I guess the parent teach the babies if you see slinkys don't even bother trying? Maybe they are starting to evolve, and pretty soon coons will forget how to climb. ��
                            No they don't come to my feeders anymore. Last pic I had of one was a single pic in January. I feed year round. There are plenty of coons on my lease still. They know where the easy meals are and avoid my feeders.

Comment

No they don't come to my feeders anymore. Last pic I had of one was a single pic in January. I feed year round. There are plenty of coons on my lease still. They know where the easy meals are and avoid my feeders.
                              So they don't even come and eat it off the ground?

Comment

Slinky’s

I used the cheap ones from Dollar General last year. They definitely work!

Comment

Working...
                                X