No announcement yet.

Bow in truck bed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just me BUT, my bow would be the last thing that would ride in the back.. in a case are not it is riden up in the cab

Comment

I'd put my wife in the bed of the truck before my bow.

Just kidding. Never had any problems. But seriously, it's in the cab if at all possible.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        I'd put my wife in the bed of the truck before my bow.

Just kidding. Never had any problems. But seriously, it's in the cab if at all possible.
        Good one!

I've hauled mine in the back mant times and never had an issue with it. As long as it doesn't blow out you should be fine!

Comment

with my luck, it would be gone in five minutes! front and locked!

Comment

I can't think of anything that gets packed that would displace the bow-case from the cab. Arrow case in the cab as well.

Comment

black case, black bow, black truck and hot weather ,, no issues on my bow...

Comment

I always keep mine in the back seat

Comment

I keep mine inside whenever possible, but will put it in the back, just secure it to keep it from moving and lock it up with a cable or something.

Comment

I put mine in the back all the time i have a black case No problems yet i just make sure to put it in the cab when i go in a store or somthing

Comment

Never had any issues. We usually have a canvas or tarp on top of them and they're "sandwiched" in between ice chests anyways so they don't move at all.

Ike

Comment

I leave mine in the bed of the truck when traveling as well, never had an issue.

Comment

Mine rides in the bed with the bow case and arrow case both cable locked to the lower tie down in the bed.

This is in an attempt to keep the convenient store thieves from an easy heist.

It's worked so far.

Comment

I just had a bed cover installed for added security

Comment

I've read several threads on this site alone about people's bows flying out of the back of their pickup bed. Make sure you weight it down if it's light

Comment

My bow goes in a car seat in the front, where it can be protected by an air bag

Comment

Working...
                                X