Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Fishndude and Smart go to the woods with Sniper Hoglights..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job Smart and FND!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Man that’s awesome! Congrats guys. Also curious if you got a weight on that behemoth?

Comment

Nice job guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          And holy hell what a night of pig hunting! FND said I have a good sized pig I want you to try to kill and I have a few at another that needs the same. He put me in an old dilapidated barn on the ground at about 6:30 and then sent me this...[emoji33]. WTH? good sized? That’s a grizzly[emoji23][emoji23]

So during the hunt Fishndude sends me a text of a pig out in front of his feeder and he zips him quick .... I’m thinking that’s the luckiest summidge I’ve ever seen.[emoji23]

So now it’s my turn ...I hope. It was a long peaceful sit without any activity until right at dark. And then a couple of large breaths broke the silence.... followed closely the heavy crunch of corn behind a large bush by the feeder. I listen to that and he then walks through my small opening. Holy hell thats a big arse pig![emoji23]. We played cat and mouse for awhile with him looking at me most of the time or out of range. He slowly walked off and I thought he was gone. Disappointed... 30 minutes later it’s dark and he is back and now he’s under the feeder facing me.. and good Lord is he munchin down on the water corn mix making a lot of racket. I hit him with the Sniper Hog bowlight and he never flinched. Long story short we stood off for 18 minutes with my light on him ready to draw. He fed the whole time facing me. Finally he walked back where he came from and the circled around to eat in front of the feeder at 15 yards. Perfectly broadside with the sniper lighting up my shot. I told myself tuck it tight and let it fly. The Slick trick hit him in the shoulder and I thought the shot looked good with the lighted nock. FND showed up and we started the track. It was ligh the first 15 yards and then opening up big time! Saw my lighted knock at 25 yards and he was dead right behind it in the tall grass. Man we were pumped !! Jeff said that’s a big bleepin pig Smart! [emoji23][emoji23]. Helluva hunt for us both with a double!

Thanks again Jeff for a helluva hunt. And thanks to Sniper Hoglights for making a helluva product! Amazing how well it lights up the pigs to get a good shot on.

Another dead critter that dies on a limb...

Good shootin

Comment

Congrats to you both on some nice pigs, good shooting!

Comment

Good shooting and good write-up.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter68 View Post
                Any idea on what the beast weighed?
                So here’s my opinion. If this pig didn’t hit 300, he was 290.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
                  Another dead critter that dies on a limb...

b

[emoji41]He actually died by that dead log...... we just rolled him up on it for a better LDP pic.

Comment

Congrats & Looked like a great evening

Comment

Thats one big hog! Congrats to both of you

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a dang god pig right there Jason! Congrats to ya. I know you gotta be pumped.

Good shoot-n Jeffy!

Comment

Wow congrats !! That's a biggun'

Comment

Grande

Comment

Looks like lots of fun. Congrats you two!!

Comment

Goodness grief, Godzilla!!! Nice shootin’ and killin’!

Comment

Working...
                                X