No announcement yet.

Dick’s Sporting Goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Academy did something similar after the last events as well.
    They pulled all the “scary” guns off the shelf.
    Public pressures caused them to put them back.
    Academy has been going downhill fast ever since they got bought out

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
      I would support a company policy to not sell firearms to - 21 years old
      It's a logical policy
      I'm not sure why they would deviate away from federal law or local restrictions and make a blanket rule like that.

Comment

Catering to soccer moms now. ****'s hasn't been an outdoor store in a long time. I have never been in a Field and Stream store before, and won't now. No money of mine will be going into their pockets.

Comment

I miss Galyan's. That was a good store.

Comment

Plenty of other places that want my money.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
              I would support a company policy to not sell firearms to - 21 years old
              It's a logical policy
              Besides this last one, how many times has the school shooter actually been the one to purchase the gun? Or did the punk kids simply use "daddy's" gun? Its a feel good stance that does nothing but add restrictions on the innocent.

Comment

"Assault style weapons..."

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	24531373

Comment

Wont ever shop there again... ever

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                    It has to be true because it is trending on my fb.

I wonder how this will affect the field and stream store that is attached physically to the one near me. Hmm...
                    The popular sporting goods retailer said they will no longer sell firearms to anyone under 21 years of age, and will no longer sell “assault-style” weapons in their stores and their Field & Stream stores.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      Good question! If he's "responsible" enough to die for his country, how is he not responsible enough to drink.

If you are serving in the armed forces you can get beer. I never served, but I've seen lots of drinking in the movies.

Comment

Yep was on the news this morning they interviewed the CEO he stated will pull them from all the Field & stream stores which are the only stores that sell them. He also stated this is will never be reversed.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          If you are serving in the armed forces you can get beer. I never served, but I've seen lots of drinking in the movies.
                          I enlisted when I was 17 but was 18 by the time I finished BCT. Legal age for drinking was 18 back then. Never had a problem getting alcohol on a military base.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                            Besides this last one, how many times has the school shooter actually been the one to purchase the gun? Or did the punk kids simply use "daddy's" gun? Its a feel good stance that does nothing but add restrictions on the innocent.
                            That's all any gun law or restriction is. Punish everyone who had nothing to do with it, and march toward tyranny. If the age to purchase a rifle is upped to 21, the age to enlist should be upped to 21. I only shopped at Dicks once, years ago, and one of the sales people in that store convinced me the store was appropriately named.

Comment

stupid for a hunting store to do this!!!!

prolly run by liberals I am sure

Comment

stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X