No announcement yet.

Axis at night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am. I can bring a thermal possibly two. where and when you going? 214 762 4858
    Last edited by taylormade820; 12-24-2017, 12:32 PM.

Comment

I'am and have suppressed 300 blackout w/nv and 308 w/nv. locked and loaded. lol

Comment

Night hunting Axis is completely legal, not that I have did it, but was told this many years ago by GW.

God Bless
        Bish

Comment

I'd love to help out too! Good luck and have fun.

Comment

Yes sir it is completely legal, I think for any exotic. I think I would be extra “clean” before I went though. My customers told me the neighbors had called the sheriffs office on them for spot lighting and the GW showed up mad. This was in Sisterdale last year near the river.

Comment

Completely legal. It’s fun too. Most of the time they just stand there

Comment

Hey I'm just in for some meat if you have too much on your hands, Hook me up!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                  Curious on this, as I have heard GW love the Axis excuse. Not saying your poaching Deer, but have heard the GW near Fredricksburg will burn you up for it.
                  Just curious what's he going to burn you up for? Following the law?

How is this different than spotlighting hogs? I don't call game warden when I'm hog hunting why should I call him when hunting axis?

OP good luck with the axis. Have equipment, will travel.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                    All good!

Thanks for the info guys. Gonna try this next week a few nights. Anyone off next week with a good thermal or nv set up?
                    Can't help with the thermal or NV but I'm down for eating some axis if you end up with too much AND just down the road from you

Comment

It's killing time

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                        Just curious what's he going to burn you up for? Following the law?

How is this different than spotlighting hogs? I don't call game warden when I'm hog hunting why should I call him when hunting axis?

OP good luck with the axis. Have equipment, will travel.
                        Maybe read post #9 and #20.

Comment

Have several NV and thermal set ups and ready to travel!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                            Maybe read post #9 and #20.
                            I did and still don't see a reason he would be mad at someone for not breaking the law. The person whose hunting legal game by legal means didn't call him and report a false crime. Why should he be mad at the innocent person?

So should I call DPS tonight to let them know I won't be intoxicated or speeding? Or when they pull me over when I'm doing the speed limit and sober will he be mad at me because I didn't tell him I'm on the road?

Comment

They don't even flinch under the green light

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
                                They don't even flinch under the green light
                                Green is my favorite for hogs. Light it up above them and slowly lower it on them and they don't notice.

Comment

Working...
                                X