Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work, and they look comfortable !

Comment

Yes there is a large market and lots of money to be made with quality wooden outdoor furniture. Chairs, swings, tables and etc

Comment

my Grandpa also made tables swings and chairs as a hobby when he retired and sold them on the side

Comment

Thanks for all the words of encouragement, I may put a couple for sale ,may keep me busy once the kiddos go back to school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^

Comment

Nice work. If you can find a pair of old water skis and make the ram rests out of them, they will sell quick and for a big profit. I've seen a few and they are really cool.

Comment

Great idea I will look around garage sales

Comment

Looks great! Would be neat idea to cut out a spot to hold a nice cold beverage at the end of the arm rest.

Great job!

Comment

Working on a design that folds underneath the armrest and one that is just a hole for a yeti to fit in

Comment

put some Thompson's timber oil on it three more to finish

Comment

Nice!! The Adirondack bar stool is the most comfortable deck chair I've sat in. Looked em up on line and they are some high dollar chairs.

Comment

was gonna make some with the seat height at 30 inches but I made these at 17 and my Adirondacks at 12 inches high. I may make a bar stool in either a life guard style or Adirondack style at the 30 inch height with a foot rest

Comment

If I were to sell this style chair what do you guys think a fair price folks would pay for them finished and unfinished? on the fence whether to try and build to sell and how to price them if I do. All 2x4 2x6 and 2x8 construction except for the seat and back slats.

Comment

I think between 200-300 would be fair but.....You would better know than we would sir. Add the cost of material + your labor x 4.

Comment

wow I was thinking 100 bucks I've only made them to give away to friends and family but now others are calling and asking to make them some. one guy said he wanted 4 never asked for a price he just asked when could I build them and get him a total $$$$ amount!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X