No announcement yet.

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost one last week, trailed it a good way with good blood and then it played out, still don't like it.

Comment

Shooting down hard angle like that will have a higher POI. Plus he was quarter-n away. Washout from the light added. Tough shot for sure in the dark.

Good luck on the find when ya get off work. Maybe you'll "lap" FND again if ya find him.

Oh! And thanks for the Video of the shot too ! I need to learn to post videos, and do it as fast as yall do.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        Thanks. And yeah it happens...and is very frustrating when it does.

As I sit there, I tell myself over and over to pick a spot and take my time. Then I draw back and anchor....usually I'm good....but last night that pig was so close, and so lit up by my light, I don't know what I did other than maybe my light was too bright and the pig was washed out a bit to where I could not see exactly where I was aiming. I felt good I thought...until I released the arrow and saw the poi. Lol.

It usually takes me a couple days of rambling on about it before I get over it. [emoji23]

Let it out Skinny, then get back in the saddle and stack'em high!

Comment

Well I just got done tracking again. Followed the trail from the start and ended at the same place I did last night. Followed a couple trails away from that last blood but never saw any more sign. I didn't figure I would as my tracking light is as good as they come.

On to the next pig.

Comment

Bowhuntin' sucks.......until it doesn't. Stay after 'em Skinny. The next one won't be so lucky!

Comment

Good try brother.

Comment

Anyone hunting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No sir. Flung a few arrows tonight and ate some birthday cake ice cream. [emoji23]

Tomorrow night. Maybe.

Comment

Birthday cake ice cream! Gotta fuel the machine that is "hogdude"! Was it actually someone's birthday, or am I the only one who eats birthday cake ice cream just because? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                      Birthday cake ice cream! Gotta fuel the machine that is "hogdude"! Was it actually someone's birthday, or am I the only one who eats birthday cake ice cream just because? Lol

Lmao! I'm sure it's someone's birthday somewhere so I lift my spoon in their honor! [emoji23]

Comment

The real question is: Is it Skeener's B-day?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          The real question is: Is it Skeener's B-day?

No sir. I'm a Turkey baby!

Pigs are out n about!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            No sir. I'm a Turkey baby!

Pigs are out n about!

Man! Should got after em.Haha[emoji3] [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Did you build those feeders Skeener? And is that pipe going up the leg to the top for fill-n-em up with a corn blower?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                                Did you build those feeders Skeener? And is that pipe going up the leg to the top for fill-n-em up with a corn blower?

No I bought them from a buddy in South Texas who was switching them out for stand and fills. And yes, that's a pipe for filling using some sort of blower....which I don't have. Lol.

We just take that pipe and cap off and fill with bags. It a little bit of a whoopin but is doable and we only spill maybe 50 pounds out of 1200 we put in the feeder. Them pigs love feeder fillin days! [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X