New Safety Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Safety Harness

Ok. I've had this HSS patriot safety harness for a couple years now. I need something different because it just doesn't breathe. Any recommendations? I want to be able to wear a light blaze orange vest going forward. Thanks in advance.

I have the muddy diamondback (I think that’s it) and I love it. Even had two clips on the inside shoulder for grunt, binos or rangefinder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Right now I think Muddy is the least restrictive.

Comment

I've used several over the years and my favorite is the Lone Wolf Alpha harness.

Comment

Ya. I've been eye balling the muddy harness's for a bit now. As long as the leg straps are the buckle kind I'm good. I really like that about the HSS i have now. It's easy to put on. Just too heavy and hot.

Comment

I use the HSS ultra light flex and love it, light and comfy

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
              Ya. I've been eye balling the muddy harness's for a bit now. As long as the leg straps are the buckle kind I'm good. I really like that about the HSS i have now. It's easy to put on. Just too heavy and hot.

They have the buckle. The whole thing is super easy to take off. I usually pop it off right when I get out of the tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by D u s t y View Post
                I use the HSS ultra light flex and love it, light and comfy

Ultra Light here also. Air flow, and weight packing in, was the main reasons I got it. It's been a great harness to have for several years.

Comment

Working...
                X