Nissan Titan XD Cummins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
    I know the thread is old, but I may be truck shopping soon and I see you live in Nac. Seems like you got a great deal. What dealer?

Loving Nissan in Lufkin. They were $2000 cheaper than any dealer between Houston and Dallas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_243 View Post
      Loving Nissan in Lufkin. They were $2000 cheaper than any dealer between Houston and Dallas.

Thanks man. Still happy with the truck?

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
        Thanks man. Still happy with the truck?

Loving it

Comment

Anyone on here with the Cummins ran into any issues? I’ve been considering Dodge, Ford, and Nissan for my next purchase.

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
              Anyone on here with the Cummins ran into any issues? I’ve been considering Dodge, Ford, and Nissan for my next purchase.

You'll never have an issue with a Cummins

Comment

Went and test drove a XD Pro 4X with a gas and a Diesel engine tonight. I was impressed with both. The diesel had more options than I am interested in, but it was more fun to drive than the reviews I have read let on. Will be considering a titan when I’m ready to purchase.

Comment

I am going to look at a XD Cummins tomorrow. So no one here is having any issues with the Cummins? I was having second thoughts about tomorrow until I just read this post. The replies here sound positive and make me feel better about the Cummins. This truck will be used for towing my GN trailer and family vehicle use. The MPG's posted look great.
                  I too have been reading on the XD forum and there seems to be a lot of complaints. I just bought 2 regular cab new 2017 Titans, 1 2wd and the other 4wd, both gassers. They both run like a raped apes and seem to pull good from what I can tell.

Comment

Went and test drove a XD Pro 4X with a gas and a Diesel engine tonight. I was impressed with both. The diesel had more options than I am interested in, but it was more fun to drive than the reviews I have read let on. Will be considering a titan when I’m ready to purchase.

Did you go to Ed Hicks?

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
                      Did you go to Ed Hicks?

Yes, I did. Sales staff was friendly, even though I wasn’t looking to buy tonight.

Comment

I am going to look at a XD Cummins tomorrow. So no one here is having any issues with the Cummins? I was having second thoughts about tomorrow until I just read this post. The replies here sound positive and make me feel better about the Cummins. This truck will be used for towing my GN trailer and family vehicle use. The MPG's posted look great.
                        I too have been reading on the XD forum and there seems to be a lot of complaints. I just bought 2 regular cab new 2017 Titans, 1 2wd and the other 4wd, both gassers. They both run like a raped apes and seem to pull good from what I can tell.
                        never go by complaints on a web forum. its only people who are unhappy with whatever. people have no issues don't register on forums and complain. the truck has a cummins engine and thats all you need to know. Nissan went with a tried and true manufacturer to put into their truck. Without having that Cummins in it no one would want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_243 View Post
                          Started out at 47,000 and after rebates, I drove out for 39,000.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Would you share your dealer and salesperson with us?

Nice truck!

Comment

Yes, I did. Sales staff was friendly, even though I wasn’t looking to buy tonight.

That's where I bought the 2 regular cab Titans I got last week. I have no complaints on the deals. Typical dealer stuff but in the end it all worked out. Gonna be there in the Am to see if I can make a deal on #3.

Comment

Nissan Titan XD Cummins

That's where I bought the 2 regular cab Titans I got last week. I have no complaints on the deals. Typical dealer stuff but in the end it all worked out. Gonna be there in the Am to see if I can make a deal on #3.

Good luck. I will be curious to see how much they budge on prices. It seems like the online price was already lower than sticker. I drove the blue Pro 4X with the Cummins, and the silver with the gas engine tonight. The blue one had a lot fancier package than I am interested in, but it was nice.

Edit: They have been the friendliest of the dealerships I have visited in the area. I felt like Sames Ford kind of blew me off when they found out I wasn’t looking to buy that day.

Last edited by SoTXAg06; 06-29-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                                Would you share your dealer and salesperson with us?

Nice truck!

Loving Nissan in Lufkin, salesman was Seth. He is the internet salesman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X