No announcement yet.

Razor dobbs black death broadhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess im gonna have to scrounge up the money and buy some so o can post about them. #

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys. Thanks for the interest in the heads. I'll post some pictures, etc later today. The heads have been overwhelmingly successful killing big game in the field. We are very happy with the performance and ability to take punishment and keep coming back. I tested the Black Death bhead on some huge beast in Africa for 40 days (not to mention a lot of kills this season). After that trip and after shooting a ton of different heads for the past 18 years, I knew we had something special. I'll give out some free packs here on the green screen (mudslinger you won't even be able to but them!). Thanks again for the interest. ALIVE.
      Last edited by Razor Dobbs; 02-12-2011, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Dobbs View Post
        Hey guys. Thanks for the interest in the heads. I'll post some pictures, etc later today. The heads have been overwhelmingly successful killing big game in the field. We are very happy with the performance and ability to take punishment and keep coming back. I tested the Black Death bhead on some huge beast in Africa for 40 days. After that trip and after shooting a ton of different heads for the past 18 years, I knew we had something special. I'll give out some free packs here on the green screen (mudslinger you won't even be able to but them!). Thanks again for the interest. ALIVE.
        hey razor watched you hunt pigs with the crazy east texas judge last night, you two guys are peas in a pod. great show keep it up.

Comment

I think I might have to try some out.

Comment

Razor, any news on a possible 1.5" COC head yet?

Comment

talked to him last night. You can order some broadheads on his website but he's waiting on some other's.

Comment

What is the difference in the black death as opposed to regular steel force?

Comment

We took the design of the Steel Force Phat Head "African" (steel blades and thickest blade on the market .080) and made it wider = 1 1/8 inch plus added an optional bleeder blade =180 grains - 175 grains with out the bleeder. We also add slip-coat finish for less resistance. I wanted a heavy head to gain better FOC to maximize all of my bow's energy to get the best possible flight and penetration plus i had to have a head that was strong as hell. I was sick of using "whitetail" broadheads and watching them brake and bend anytime it was not a perfect shot and you hit bone. I wanted a broadhead that works when everything goes wrong. The Black Death is it. From whitetail to wildebeest to water buffalo, this head has blown me away.

Comment

Ok thanks sounds like a good bh for hunting big hogs.

Comment

NBS Show

Razor, you gonna be at the NBS show in Ft. Worth?

Comment

Originally posted by BowManiac View Post
                        Razor, you gonna be at the NBS show in Ft. Worth?
                        I might. I want to go but I have to double check the dates. Are going to be there?

Comment

I be der'

Comment

Ill be there

Originally posted by Razor Dobbs View Post
                            I might. I want to go but I have to double check the dates. Are going to be there?
                            Was talking to Al over at Steelforce the other day, said to look ya up if ya were there. I am taking the crew from Spot-Hogg to the ranch to shoot some hogs monday...ill be at the Doinker boothe or Spot-Hogg helpin out as well as Rip-Cord

Comment

Working...
                            X