• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
    Big get for LSU.
    Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by howzitbra View Post
      OU is lucky to have a class act like Coach Ruff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      He's a good one.

Comment

Did CTH really not know? Lol if true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Know what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            It’s amazing how quickly the Ags have given up on Mond. He went from going to better than JFF hype to get gone.
            Mond was not even close to being a JFF. Not many QB's talented as JFF was in his "short" prime. Shame that some folks waste their own talent so quickly.

Comment

Mike Evans "made" JFF. Just throw it up and ME caught it.

Mond doesn't have the accuracy or a ME to bail him out/make him look good. Way over rated QB at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                Mond was not even close to being a JFF. Not many QB's talented as JFF was in his "short" prime. Shame that some folks waste their own talent so quickly.
                You never got to see JFF throw the ball when he first got on campus. He had 18 months in the program before you saw him play a down. There was a reason that he was running the scout team for a year.

Comment

I’d bet Manziel completed more that 52% percent of his passes in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                    You never got to see JFF throw the ball when he first got on campus. He had 18 months in the program before you saw him play a down. There was a reason that he was running the scout team for a year.
                    I do not see Heisman in Mond. JFF Had talent and used it. I get that Mond was thrown in to a rough situation. Clearly the game was too fast for him when it came to passing. Hopefully Starkel stays healthy next season. Just think if Starkel could run as fast as JFF or Mond.....we would have a winner.

Comment

Im not huge on Mond either. He has talent but was put in a bad spot this year. Maybe he can develop this offseason some. A new top qb recruit would be at the top of my list if I was Jimbo
                      Last edited by stickemhard3; 12-08-2017, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Know what?

He gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          He gone.

I'm sure he will be at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Know what?

Sources said his interview went well and he moved up the list of candidates. If CTH didn’t know then, he knows now. [emoji12]

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              Sources said his interview went well and he moved up the list of candidates. If CTH didn’t know then, he knows now. [emoji12]

He interviewed? Didn't know that. I'm not sure what's in his contract, most have to inform their HC.

Leavitt for example, its in his contract that he can't interview or leave Oregon until after their bowl game.

Chip Brown is an SMU grad, so I'm sure he has good sources. Insert sarcasm emoji

Last edited by Chad C; 12-08-2017, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                                I do not see Heisman in Mond. JFF Had talent and used it. I get that Mond was thrown in to a rough situation. Clearly the game was too fast for him when it came to passing. Hopefully Starkel stays healthy next season. Just think if Starkel could run as fast as JFF or Mond.....we would have a winner.
                                Well I saw Manzeil throw and practice when he was a redshirt and he didn't look Heisman like then at all. The difference between when he started practicing and when he was on the field was huge. Watching that evolution of a player really changed the way I think about recruiting and college players.

Comment

Working...
                                X